Background Image

A Report System? Delete AAA

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Nahsti_Rogue, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Yo was good?

Is there going to be some type of report system put in place? I've had to deal with people that block every attack and perma stun me while using Raptor/JPA, doesn't matter if I come from above, behind or while they're capping they instantly stun I don't know what's with that?

Also player behaviour is disgusting it's like we've got the League of Legends community filling in for the time being, I just got out of a game with a premade of people from Chaos Space Marines player and they were appalling, there abusive talking to everyone not in there guild, talking about raping 12 year olds and fighting them especially [Asheru Edit: Some Chaos Guy], If that was my kid I'd cut out his tongue.
  2. Yldastil Brujah Preacher

Hi buddy. You aren't allowed to name and shame on these forums.

I can't recall the URL for where you submit this sort of thing, but I'm sure @Asheru can help with that.
  3. Thank you :) Didn't know
  4. best to take a screenshot of the chat and do not reply in the same manner (insults, shaming..) send it to the support..since they have acces of what is being said ingame they'll take appropiate action.
    also mention which map you played on and at what time..it helps narrow down the issue
  5. What is the in game button for a Screenshot?
  6. F12 is the screenshot key used by Steam, if you haven't changed it.
  7. BIg Time EBola Houngar Active Member

hey pal as someone who has dealt with this in the past i would suggest both submitting a screenshot to the devs OR submitting the screenshot to the guild leader of the guild in question, from personal experience i once dealt with a guy calling people the N word after a match. After screenshots were submitted to the guild lead the person in question was booted. not much consolation if you arnt a guild player but hope it helps :).
  8. Alright thanks guys, I'm a guild player but for LSM >:3
  9. Plongo Subordinate

Maybe best to pin that in a post on all sub forums? A lot of people have been looking for that link.