Background Image

A Positive review and simple Ideas for future campaigns.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waaaaaagh, May 19, 2017.

?

Do you agree with the post or no?

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. Maybe.

4. LSM will lose their solo campaign and I'll be laughing in xeno.

5. I have a different Idea that is even simpler and I can easily and eloquently explain.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello all! I've been here since the beginning and I tend to have a more positive look on things, I am more solution oriented and tend to be more gracious then just throwing the devs into the warp for even the smallest thing.

So what did we learn from this campaign?

1. How bloodthirsty people can be for a cool cosmetic.

2. That people flock to play races in campaigns.

3. That there were LSM elites hidden in the warp that showed up for the campaign, and dissipated right after.

What were the problems?

1. Que times way to long.

2. Que times inhibited clans from playing together.

There are simple solutions that exist already to fix the negatives.

When a campaign happens have 2, TWO races having a campaign at the same time so they que is shorted cause there are 2 bloated races for the campaign.

And to make a definitive winner, let the winner of the campaign not be making a certain amount of wins, but who has a higher percentage of wins.

Simple small changes can make a huge difference. I enjoy the campaign, people bring their A-game and they have the best cosmetics in the game.

NOTE: The dev team is very small, changes happen a little over time I believe simple small changes have a great impact in game-play.
    LOBOTRONUS and Njord-Halfhand like this.
  2. Campaigns should provide incentive for all players of all factions to play on a daily basis.
    Waaaaaagh and Utherix like this.
  3. MannDeus Recruit

I.. I have idea..

Faction specific campaign works both ways
    PLaying as them and playing against them
  4. Or we could not do this shit ever again and write it off as a ONE-TIME short-sighted decision made to attempt to showcase each faction to the F2P crowd. I get why the devs thought it was working, it worked for Orks, it worked for Chaos, it would have worked for Eldar too. It was never going to work for LSM, there's far too many of them.

Give the Eldar their solo campaign and then? Let. It. Die. To do anything else is completely unfair.
    Utherix and Waaaaaagh like this.
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

https://forum.eternalcrusade.com/th...al-response-at-eot.66404/page-20#post-1499152

"
    - In general, 2 factions will have major campaigns at the same time, pitting them against each other.
    - The other two factions might have minor campaigns at the same time, simply to reward loyal faction players
    - When I say minor campaigns, it's the massive changes to the campaign system, which now includes personal goals and more, within and outside of campaigns.
    "
  6. Xengard Xengard Subordinate

Please read the posts that Nathan has typed. They will be like he says.
  7. Huh, did not see that. Well that is excellent news then.
    Amurael and Xengard like this.
  8. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

LSM needs to loose and get some buffs in return.