Background Image

A new hope ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krayt, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

Better hurry up then, steam review reached mostly negative for the first time :/
    Vaanes and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

Wow 36 % Ahahahahaaha !

[​IMG]
  3. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

I was thinking this to.
    Vaanes likes this.
  4. Hm... hm...
    A step in the right direction. But when i look at how they resisted any plans of mods in the past, i guess all we would get are cosmetics they can sell to make some dosh.

The really interesting things won't make it into the game by steam workshops.

But i could be wrong, and boy i hope i am wrong and this is the most awesome thing ever.

We will see i guess
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. ghoul mondragon Recruit

Hope... maybe one day we play a true W40k MMO with 1k~4k players just like Planetside 2
    IF YOU ARE HERE STAFF, -THIS- IS A MMOFPS!
    Shit so epic that night to day transition is on the map.

Can you imagine this shit with W40k material?

Maybe like this
    Korel and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  6. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Dawn of War 3 is somehow still alive with being mostly negative for a few months....

oh wait ....
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. I went and played PS2 for two days this weekend and I missed EC's look and melee. Came back yesterday and started running with my guild and kept meleeing randomly until I realized RMB is sights/scope in PS2... When I remapped I then couldn't melee. /facedesk

But also? My playstyle favors dropping Betty's on cap points as an Infiltrator and moving to the next point. Watching the XP roll in when some dumbass forgets to clear the point of ordinance first just makes my day. Lol.
  8. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Having no actual developer on the current team is quite a significant bottleneck if you ask me.

GW approval process also might not be the fastest one.

Plus, no one is going to put a single dime into a game that provides no content at all.

Not to mention with as small playerbase as we have, that would still be massive effort for negligible profit.
    LOBOTRONUS, Vaanes and Firskon like this.
  9. ghoul mondragon Recruit

You need a mouse with thumb button. If you have/get one map the toggle-aim to the thumb knob if is not done already by default, you can map to melee. Some ppl don't know but if you press the mouse wheel you have another button there, mapped to aim. I don't like to push the wheel down so I stick with the thumb.
  10. I use the mouse thumb button for the D-bash move