Background Image

A little bit of ultramarine writing.

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by I-am-alpharius01, Dec 5, 2017.

?

Do you think I should update this post?

1. Yes, looks good so far!

2. No, Nurgle himself couldn't have come up with a more repulsive abomination!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The title says it all I was thinking about doing a fan fiction but decided to start here and get some people's feedback first rather than diving straight into a fan fic.

The atmosphere in the assault squadron "fist of Maccrage" could only be described as carciniogenic. At it's head was a reulctant assault sergeant named Avidom. He didn't speak of his past operations and no one cared to ask. He was a grim presence and suffered no weakness from his squadron which he lovingly referred to as Ultramar's little shits. But he made up for his grim demeanour in pure melee skill and a photographic memory of the codex astartes, some of the more smart alec assault marines claimed that he could recite the codex astartes backwards whilst purging the Eldar. At the arse end of the squadron was pompous and arrogant prick who went by the name Severum. He was young and full of vinegar and piss. Seeking to bring glory to his family back on Maccrage and die if nessecary. Even by Space marine standards he was obsessed with his skill at arms, spending every moment the god emperor gave him in order to perfect his skill in melee. He was also a pious man. Firmly believing in the imperial creed and the divinity of Him. Avidom mocking refers to him as "knight champion of Maccrage" in reference to a... divisive member of the adeptus astartes Ultra.

This is all I've got so far. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Sindri Myr AnotherAlpharius Steam Early Access

If space marine can recite the codex astartes backwards while purging xenos, he has loyalism of brain disease.
    Because he must read lytanies of protection to protect himself against doing SumHeresy with eldar :CSMAlpha:
    Firskon likes this.