Background Image

A Hilarious And Informative Article About F2p Orks

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Matobar, Nov 2, 2014.

1. If I could make an Eldar without being an Aspect Warrior, I'd do so as well... There's the Warlock and the Wraithguard I reckon, but still.
  2. Nicodemus_I Nicodemus_I Subordinate

Personally I have no problem with the Aspect Warriors, but them being classes makes it fairly easy for you to avoid the Aspects. Of course you'd be more or less limited to one class.
  3. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

This got me thinking, who on Earth would contact customer support to get rid of players spawn camping at a base?
  4. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

5. Apparently some premium players... Fukken Yoofs I'd call them.

Sure, I just don't like them, never did... I would want the ability to be a simple Guardian, myself.
  6. you gotta put an orkz face over da humie then it will be perfect.
    Schlifer likes this.
  7. I love to fight unfair that's why I love 40k so much no rules no limits just all out warfare. that and 40k is the only universe I have ever seen to take sci-fi fantasy and military and smash it all into one.
  8. Well, that depends on the fantasy and the Sci-Fi - I'd argue that Iron Kingdoms (Which is fantasy in the industrial revolution with magipunk elements) is just that and it has plenty of military to go, and you could argue if 40K is Sci-Fi at all too (It might not even be Soft Sci-Fi), but I get you. It's a nice combination of many things without anything feeling out of place.

Except for Necrons, IMO. Don't tell Zhee Nok I said this.
    XSoldierSaintX likes this.
  9. Appledrink Appledrink First Blood!

I really hope not, but I do hope they make ever weapon viable and not useless feather spouting or cod like shotgun spread turds.
  10. When you wish upon a star/It makes no difference who you are...