Background Image

A Game Of Chaos

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by SorcererAlhendors, Dec 8, 2013.

1. WraithyMcWraitherton Testy Well-Known Member

Meh. Guess i will vote for mek too....
  2. Mainly for the Shokk Attack Gun...
  3. Uncle Tjek Tjeknalis Subordinate

*pats back* There there.
  4. WraithyMcWraitherton Testy Well-Known Member

Wanna go get a beer, or something?
  5. Uncle Tjek Tjeknalis Subordinate

Wish I could, mang.
  6. Ah yes, I remember clearly now.

Our hero's name is Tomm Snaptoof. Tomm had always been bullied by the other Orks, having a weak 'umie name like that tends to lose you some respect when you're a Greenskin.

It seems like only a few weeks ago before you were craftin' weapons and the like for the Goffs, but they never really appreciated you, so you decided to leave for better things.

A new day begins, and after the log and arduous task of building yourself a "Sneeky Feeld," (Your prized creation) you exit your mek shop to see one of the most beautiful sights you have ever seen.

Just in the center of your large camp, you see a Stompa pick up a Space Marine Transport and throwing it far, far away. The only sound breaking the awe of the nearby Orks coming from inside the Rhino...

"METUL BAWKSESSSS" *Thud*

Now... Being a busy body Tomm is, he decides he should do... Something today. He could've gone to see the Boss, tested out his Sneeky Feeld, gone to check that Rhino... But what exactly did he do now?
    Urian Velos likes this.
  7. He went and... tested out the 'sneeky feeld'?
  8. He should accidentally go back in time when activating his sneaky feeld!
  9. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

He checks out the Rhino, finds Sindri inside and throws him in the sneeky field to see what it does.
  10. Tomm Snaptoof decided it was time to test out the Sneeky Feeld... Although as cunnin' as he is he would never test something on himself, we all know how the Boy Blenda went *shudders*.

After much consideration, Tomm decided to use his Sneeky Feeld, on the Rhino.

The walk was only a minute or so in before Tomm came face to face with another Greenskin. This one was big, green, and most certainly an Ork.

"Oi! Fix me custom choppa ya Mekboy git!"

Tomm had three choices. One, he could do as the Nob asked. Two, he could test his Sneeky Feeld earlier than planned or three... He always had his custom Big Shoota.