Background Image

A content thread including video debauchery.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xMeXiCaNMeTHeDx, May 18, 2018.

1. Multimelta is hands down the best AV mobile AV weapon that isn't FD suicide bomber;

Until Fist-Klaw is made viable for AV again its MM all the way 'mafraid.
  2. Fangz Fangz Confessor

My two cents regarding the mechanics that dominated the thread (not videos):
    Do I like ADAD? No
    Is it okay for people to use it? Yes
    Is it exploit? No

Now about the ground assault: it's my most played class in EC. I love it. That's what makes EC a 40K game in my opinion. And no I don't run meta builds. I use the stupid golden slab of a power sword (that 70k? req one) and neon halo because I fucking stand out that way. Plus landing kills with non-meta builds feels great. I averaged 20 kills per game, max was a 47 I think.
    Am I always helpful? Maybe not, but I do my best. Solo hold points and stuff.
    Would I contribute more if I played something else? For sure, which is why I run pure AV or Apoc at times.

I guess my point is, some find it fun just playing "muh marine", others just want a competitive game, either way respect the other community... I mean, asshole.
    And no, "just playing for the fun" is no excuse for playing like a noob. If you are good you could still be somewhat competitive even using bling gears.
  3. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

So what's the melee meta for chaos these days?
  4. Muh Bolter as always (except I still melee)
    I like Power Sword plasma, or power maul/NCS and the fast bolt pistol.
  5. Side arm is the best melee weapon :rolleyes: - its sad because it's true.
  6. Brothers. Got lost in the warp. Also my AIO watercooler sprung a leak in my absence and as you might have guessed, fluid and electronic components isn't the best combination. PC was a total write off. Since gotten replacement parts and will be making my glorious return as a melee shitter soon enough.
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Same as before just just a P sword instead of NCS.
    And for MoK I donno about the meta but I run a max stam regen build with the LL Axe ofc.
    Max stamina renen is ofc for sustained combat rollin rollin rollin.
    But that's always been kinda my own meta.