Background Image

A content thread including video debauchery.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xMeXiCaNMeTHeDx, May 18, 2018.

1. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

For these, he must wear a power fist. Because bolt-pistol and grenades it's only way to kill foe atm with a power fist.
    BTW it's great practice.
  2. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

I must be fighting the wrong people. Fist/Klaw is ok
  3. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

I still trying to "git gud" with nerfed fist...

Atm my best score is 28 kills. (As always, all is recorded on streams and saved on youtube)
  4. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

You're doing better than I am at 28. It sure as hell ain't meta but they aren't totally useless I suppose.
  5. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

It's more than non-meta, it is a new way to git gud.

IMHO: A power fist at this moment do zero impact to the game.
  6. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Iono man. I swiped at a bunch of rhinos on Maggon the other night which, I feel, contributed greatly to the reason the attackers never even took A. I guess any side running dedicated AV will have that effect.

Does anyone have the numbers on what destroys a vehicle faster? Assuming both are attacking the back of a rhino, fist or MM?
  7. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Because MM have much more range of attacks and rhinos do not ricochet from MM.
    Deathwish likes this.
  8. I gotta break out my fister toons again sometime. I got reasonable with my JPA n Raptor variants but nowadays I mostly deploy them when in need of disposing transports. Sneaky heavy attacks on oblivious marines is one of EC's more pleasurable moments. Always gives me a chuckle.
    Deathwish likes this.
  9. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Pathetic.jpeg
    xMeXiCaNMeTHeDx likes this.
  10. If everyone only played the thing that gave them every little advantage they can get (eg bolter) then what's the point...
    We'll always complain about lack of variety because we only use the very best weapon