Background Image

A content thread including video debauchery.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xMeXiCaNMeTHeDx, May 18, 2018.

1. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

I still trying to "git gud" with nerfed fist...

Atm my best score is 28 kills. (As always, all is recorded on streams and saved on youtube)
  2. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

It's more than non-meta, it is a new way to git gud.

IMHO: A power fist at this moment do zero impact to the game.
  3. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Because MM have much more range of attacks and rhinos do not ricochet from MM.
    Deathwish likes this.
  4. I gotta break out my fister toons again sometime. I got reasonable with my JPA n Raptor variants but nowadays I mostly deploy them when in need of disposing transports. Sneaky heavy attacks on oblivious marines is one of EC's more pleasurable moments. Always gives me a chuckle.
    Deathwish likes this.
  5. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Pathetic.jpeg
    xMeXiCaNMeTHeDx likes this.
  6. If everyone only played the thing that gave them every little advantage they can get (eg bolter) then what's the point...
    We'll always complain about lack of variety because we only use the very best weapon
  7. Multimelta is hands down the best AV mobile AV weapon that isn't FD suicide bomber;

Until Fist-Klaw is made viable for AV again its MM all the way 'mafraid.
  8. Fangz Fangz Confessor

My two cents regarding the mechanics that dominated the thread (not videos):
    Do I like ADAD? No
    Is it okay for people to use it? Yes
    Is it exploit? No

Now about the ground assault: it's my most played class in EC. I love it. That's what makes EC a 40K game in my opinion. And no I don't run meta builds. I use the stupid golden slab of a power sword (that 70k? req one) and neon halo because I fucking stand out that way. Plus landing kills with non-meta builds feels great. I averaged 20 kills per game, max was a 47 I think.
    Am I always helpful? Maybe not, but I do my best. Solo hold points and stuff.
    Would I contribute more if I played something else? For sure, which is why I run pure AV or Apoc at times.

I guess my point is, some find it fun just playing "muh marine", others just want a competitive game, either way respect the other community... I mean, asshole.
    And no, "just playing for the fun" is no excuse for playing like a noob. If you are good you could still be somewhat competitive even using bling gears.
  9. Muh Bolter as always (except I still melee)
    I like Power Sword plasma, or power maul/NCS and the fast bolt pistol.
  10. Side arm is the best melee weapon :rolleyes: - its sad because it's true.