Background Image

A content thread including video debauchery.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xMeXiCaNMeTHeDx, May 18, 2018.

1. I use Radeon Relive. Got it set to record to a folder on my external hard drive ... still gotta delete old vids every now and then though as they are quite large and add up to a huge amount rather quickly.
  2. You should really consider using your Bolt Pistol. Youre almost never using it and missing easy frags. Check 7:15 for example. You dbashed both of them with the marine to the right having super low health yet you focused on the one with full health and armor. Instead of that, putting a single bolt to that mortally wounded guy would've sufficed and after that you'd have time to squeeze in a light attack on that full hp guy. You probably wouldn't have been downed if you done that.
  3. Yeah agree I probably do need to use my pistol more often. The melee lock is super sensitive on the controller right stick, especially when enemies are in close proximity to each other. I intended to fast attack the guy that was near dead but picked up the wrong opponent. I had the right idea(kinda) but my execution wasn't there in the end. Thanks for the input.
  4. Couple of reasons. I'm used to playing on consoles so I kinda prefer controllers and my Xbox Elite is a bloody good example of one. I also have a pretty high ping ... usually 300-400ms. Sucks for gunplay since I'm at a huge disadvantage but I can make melee work and truthfully playing melee toons feels pretty natural on the controller. Better than keyboard and mouse, for me at least.
  5. That'd be like binding all your mouse keys to keyboard. Sounds horrible!
  6. Nice vid man. super stealth mac truck beat down. good stuff. How the hell you manage that with a controller is beyond me lol.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

melee and lock on
  8. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

For these, he must wear a power fist. Because bolt-pistol and grenades it's only way to kill foe atm with a power fist.
    BTW it's great practice.