Background Image

A content thread including video debauchery.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xMeXiCaNMeTHeDx, May 18, 2018.

1. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Wipes away tear
    They grow up so fast.
    Arafael and GrazewoundZeroLow like this.
  2. Power Mauls are great for flanking behind enemies. Heavy attack stuns and light finishes them off
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Power mauls are also great at destroying shield bro shields.
    and weapons in general.. it's also the only weapon that can clang a p fist without losising if you kit it out right
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  4. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

Well, this is EC. It's not gonna change cause of the playercount. No MMR system exists. Like Viking said, adapt or die lol.
    Krayt likes this.
  5. Why should the majority adapt for a super competitive minority? You adapt to us.
    Not everyone even has the hardware to be able to do that, I have to lower the graphics right down via config because even lowest settings are too much (I really need a new graphics card, I just haven't gotten around to it), I can't get a great frame rate so for me to use bolter puts me at an immediate disadvantage.
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  6. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Frankly... just how often do you run into these super comps? I mean, even if they're on the field they amount to what? 1, maybe 3 unless you run into a guild stack or prebuild. And I would bet most of the matches, you don't even run into one. What you suffer from is a distorted perception. You only remember the bad cases and dismiss the cases where you didn't have the uberballers roflstomping everything. Mix this with LSM doing their "It's a LSM thing" and you frankly have no basis to even judge if a game was carried by someone like Leroy there or the other team just being better because it all looks the same to you. Hence why these super-comps seem to be everywhere when in reality, it's just your perception.

Hell, even Eldar lately have their slew of newcomers and you can FEEL the difference in how matches go. If I would say anything, right now is a good time for joining the game, everything seems to be down to a lower level right now. Swim with the swarm before it dissapates and the big fishes become more noticeable again.
    Krayt and Vking like this.
  7. Outside of guild stacks, probably once per day max, sometimes ending up in a bunch of matches in a row with the same one.
  8. And in regards to Eldar, you do feel the difference. Against vets youryo camped at spawn with no transports of attacking, and if defending, hawks pick you off from places they shouldn't be allowed to get to. Against new players, none of that.
    Actually, I must admit though that defending harkus Vs Eldar is a blast
  9. What do you use to record that won't will the c drive? Last time I tried my c drive got so full the PC wouldn't even restart...