Background Image

A content thread including video debauchery.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xMeXiCaNMeTHeDx, May 18, 2018.

1. Firskon and CuCulainn like this.
  2. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Steam Early Access

I am sorry I dont want to sound rude, but why do u think that anyone want watch an 18min game where u get 13 kills and die like a bazillion times? Uploading like every medicore game you do is like 0 effort and 0 quality content. Which u can see you have 100 videos on your channel and all of them have <30 most of the time <10 views

Why not take ur games and cut out the good parts and upload it as compilation or something.
  3. More effort then I'm currently willing to make right at this point in time. Besides, compilations are nice and all but nobody really learns from that. Probably creates unrealistic expectations more than anything. Raw footage is better learning. I'm not forcing you to watch.
  4. Having a bad day?

For me it was interesting to see some gamepad gameplay. Maybe I'll give the sofa khorne berserker a chance, my steam box isn't used enough anyway.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

6. The thing about playing melee, for any potential berserkers reading this ... is you'll soon find out that even getting close enough to your gun wielding opponents so you actually can engage them in actual melee without getting cutdown is half the work in itself. Then you gotta actually kill him(or her).

Loyalists put up a better fight here but were still no match for the power of the Dark Gods. Glory to Chaos!

View: https://youtu.be/jqpgw6edfWM
  7. That's the fun of it, tactically flanking them, or going 'up the centre'
    Power Maul is about the only counter I have found to Rolex due to the stun of heavy attacks
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

The in between fights bids are also interesting bids..
    Playing melee is also about the getting close and the setting up the instagib from behind..
    About area and map knowledge . area awareness etc.

It's always interesting to see other people's strategies concerning these things.

I've posted similar things of just me playing HB for instance .. raw unedited footage of just me and all my fuck up and killing sprees and everything
    It's not for everyone to watch 2 or 3 hrs live stream without any voice or anything just game play and edm pounding on the background but according to viewer analysis some ppl actually watched the complete thing ..

So why the crap not upload it . some people seem to enjoy it.
  9. Don't you just hate it when you come out of a stagger, see your enemy start attacking and evade, their attack then completely ignores your i-frames and this happens;

@3.30, When the server favors your enemies position on the server over yours.

[​IMG]

Yet when you try and do the same thing your attack slides off them like it should have before in the previous scenario because they evaded and you wonder why the same situation reversed ended completely differently.

Roll on quantum internet and zero ms latency.
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Or , you could stop playing a useless class and take a Jpa/Raptor and you will see that actually closing the gap is the easiest thing ever