Background Image

A Call to Arms: this Friday, 7/14/17

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Katzu_HSM, Jul 12, 2017.

1. WCA - ViaVirtus Katzu_HSM Arkhona Vanguard

Brothers of the Battlefleet Arkhona, hear my words!

The call to glory has been sounded! Ready your nerves, prepare your wargear, and assemble your squads! Two days hence, upon the 14th day of this month, by the Will of the Immortal Emperor of Mankind, we will stride forth and smite the Traitors, the Greenskins, the Witches of the Eldar, and the mindless Tyranid menace, scattering them as dust upon a barren plain! They will run. They will attempt to flee before us in such a way as it may seem they are nowhere to be found! But I tell you, as sure as the Astronomicon that brought us here, we WILL find them, and when we do the bolter and the blade will bring about their utter ruination.

Ave Imperator, Brother Astartes! I will see you on the battlefield!

A number of guilds across all factions are putting together a 'mini-campaign,' of sorts, trying to spike the server population across the day this coming Friday. We know the problems with the content, and the maps, and all of that other stuff, but we also know that when you fold in with a bunch of guys having a fun time, then YOU have a fun time, and that's what we are aiming for. We're reaching out across all of Arkhona, here, and we are asking for you to come back, log in, put bullets in bodies, and maybe execute an enemy or three. If you still don't like it then no harm done and you're back on your way.

WE think the game's fun and worth playing, and we'd like to help rekindle that gleam in your eyes, too, if at all possible. There isn't a set time for this, we're gonna try to keep the parties going throughout the day. Some guilds may have specific windows they're planning to run during, so check in with them and please post those windows in the comments below. If your guild wants in on this,
    post below and get heard!

PM/Discord @Talron so he can have an idea about who will be where and when!
  2. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

You can count WCA in as always! Make this the start of something great guys!
    Katzu_HSM and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

I pass the message to all my Discord channels and to my ToC Guild Chapter Master !

To WAR my DA Brothers !

The mobilizations of DA Brothers in progress we gonna strike hard, and we gonna crush all enemy of the Empire !
  4. sm campaign reboot?
    Katzu_HSM likes this.
  5. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

A Campaign for all @Aidwell. So rally some boys to join the krumping! We don't need RTC to help with this Campaign. This is a campaign for honor and to let the Devs know that we are still around and want to see the game out to the very end.
    Katzu_HSM and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  6. For the 500 worlds!!! The enemy shall know no peace!!!
  7. Narthecium,Check!, Master Crafted Bolter, Check!, Standard Apothecary helmet, Check!
    Talron, Katzu_HSM and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  8. Leon Voronsky Confessor

I won't be able to physically participate, but one of our leaders shall represent any war parties that will be organized by the ToC to help the queues!
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. FoxInsanity FoxInsanity Subordinate

I won't be able to make it sadly, but may I request, that we do things like this more often? Like an inter-species event once in a while where we all come together and kill each other!
    Don't let this game die out Brothers!
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. WCA - ViaVirtus Katzu_HSM Arkhona Vanguard

@Talron and I want to see the kind of response we get here, battle reports, etc. We want the server populations up, and as time goes on we will always be on the lookout for ways to bring more war. Our commitment is to FUN, and to having as much of it as possible.