Background Image

A better gaming experience: Arkhona Prime Time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dekra, Jan 10, 2018.

1. ... Or use the EC Discord... Those voice channels miss you...
    Talron likes this.
  2. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

If anything guys be sure to hop in game this Saturday and join us for some good times guilded or solo. The majority of guilds now have one singular directive for a day and i hope it can help rebuild this small community one day. Be sure to keep your eyes on the EC community Discord or the looking for party discord as well like Katzu said!
    KaelaMenshaKhaine, Dekra and Kiwik like this.
  3. That was a great gameplay evening we had fun! MYST even switched to LSM at some point and enjoyed. I hope we can have more of this on a regular basis.
    Talron and Tan like this.
  4. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Great event tonight :)
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Found it again! This initiative doesn't get enough credit, the past, few Saturdays have, collectively, been the best experience EC has had to offer since i started playing.
    We have active players, relatively short queues and a great number of very good, very challenging matches.
    Also, there is less salt than usual, or so it seems.
    For myself and the people I play with, this is pretty much the only time we really sit down and dedicate an evening to EC nowadays.
    Talron and CuCulainn like this.
  6. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

The battle is still raging currently each Saturday and we need you guys to help raise those numbers! If you want to join in and play any race this is the time to do it! Join our public Discord to find a group and have some damn good games! https://discord.gg/nU8XWMA
  7. This thread wants pinning
  8. Thanatos LordThanatos Subordinate

Phoenix is down for that too. Be nice to see us all there.
  9. Orkan Orkan Arkhona Vanguard

Saturdays at Primetime EU and US are great, tons of games and minimal queue times, even with warparties. Seriously great initiative!