Background Image

A better gaming experience: Arkhona Prime Time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dekra, Jan 10, 2018.

1. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

If we are lucky this will help us avoid pubstomping at least to some degree. I wont lie to any of you it will still happen some (we cant avoid it sadly) But we will try our hardest to avoid it and help give the solo players some good games so be sure to watch out and yes there are several discords and channels dedicated to something similar to this. What makes this different is the over all goal not being to save EC but simply help save the community we currently have. Thank you guys for the support and we look forward to meeting you all in the field.
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

You can count on us to hunt the guilds and help the pugs
    High_Adept_Zeth and Talron like this.
  3. Xepherial Wraithblade Steam Early Access

You heard it here first folks. Guild stacks vs Leroy.
  4. Hello there. Being the second in command at MYST I confirm that MYST supports this initiative even if it comes from a monkeigh brain :p

Just as planned...
  5. Finally some positivity!
    :)
  6. Orkan Orkan Arkhona Vanguard

I wholeheartedly support this initiative. Nice work @Dekra and all those involved.

For those who do not know here are two discords that contain more information about warparties:

Unofficial EC discord: https://discord.gg/2UXdnRD

and the Eldar Webway Discord: https://discord.gg/aKKQ4Zu

I encourage other discords where warparties are announced to be published here too (again) so please link if you know them.
    KaelaMenshaKhaine likes this.
  7. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

Tomorrow will be our first attempt at making this event a reality! To keep it short from 2pm-7pm EST we will have multiple parties from all factions running at the same time and from 7pm on the orks main WAAAAGH event will take place in which over 30 orks will be out in multiple parties. This is a community effort and its because of you guys that we can make this thing happen.
    Dekra and KaelaMenshaKhaine like this.
  8. [WCA] Krataniel Kiwik Steam Early Access

Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend, but I'm curious. How did it go? :)
  9. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

Absolutely amazing from what I've heard. We had near insta Que times during the event, many friendly GvG fights broke out, Pugstomps seemed to have been avoided, and there was an increase in over all player base by almost 100 (could be due to the weekend or both) so overall a huge success.
    Kiwik likes this.
  10. Game wise, though there was some salty comments after the game, namely pugs that inadvertently got involved, they were fun. Running up against EWLP, Bro and the rest, and there was none of the usual memes flying around.

We were there to have fun and fun we had.

Until next weekend, where it would be nice, even if you arent guild affiliated to come run with the guild members within your chosen faction.

Guilds, I urge you to make the non guild players welcome within your folds for the night, invite them into your VOIP whether its TS or Discord.
    Talron and Kiwik like this.