Background Image

A 40k Steam Roleplay

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by LemanRuss1234, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Hail Brothers,Traitors,and other Xenos!

I have created a in progress project in the form of a steam chat based rp! Our scenario follows the combined crusade forces of the Black Templars, The Imperial Navy, and the Imperial Guard as we aim to liberate the Fictional Khatarn System in the Segmentum Tempestus. Our Foe the Greenskin has taken these planets into their foul grip and aims to keep them !

This is an imperial side only roleplay!

Positions are availble and more shall come if more are interested

Add me on steam at"Castellan Damarion Cador" if you would like to apply our only limitations are that you must be familiar with your lore,You must speak English and you must have a strong faith in the Emperor!
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

I suggest you to use Skype, because it keeps log. (just saying). Otherwise: GOOD LUCK!
  3. Is it too late to try and apply?
  4. Never to late Brother
  5. We are proud to announce that the final preparations are underway for the group roleplay and that we expect to commence operations sometime over the next two weeks. For anyone still interested in joining you can still apply on our steam discussion board and we will attempt to make room for you.

For the members participating who are anxiously waiting: we apologize for the delay and are striving to hurry up as fast as possible but as always, a good roleplay cannot be rushed and we are taking our time to ensure we have a quality storyline with smooth running details.

As always, the Emperor protects and I look forward to seeing you all on the Crusades path to victory. Long live the Imperium!

General Commissar Marcus Octavian VIII​