Background Image

750K Requisition Item in to RTC Purchasable

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duximus, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

About new 750K Requisition Crimson Bolter Item.
    It is indeed looking good. But 750k requisition seems too much to unlock this skin.
    I mean its just a skin but seriously. Lets do some quick math here
    maxresdefault.jpg

The points player earn in a single match goes directly into requisition. So if you earn 2000 xp u get 2000 requisition
    Let's say every match you earn 3k points average. (Without joining in the middle or end of the game)
    750,000 divided by 3000 =250. You need to play 250 matches to earn 750k

Then how about time? Well, It is hard to say but one thing is sure that longer the match more kills and points you can get
    Since there is only one game mode with 3 points capturing that each point gives +5minutes extension for first capturing.
    A match takes most likely 10 to 15min. Lets go 10min each match. 250 x 10 = 2500. 2500 minutes = 41 hours.

As a result you need to spend approx 41 hours (pure gameplay) to earn 750k
    In addition average EC queue time is 5 min. 250 x 5=750minute 750 minutes = 12 hours
    12+41=53. Total 53 hours of gameplay

It seems like developers want us to achieve sense of pride by going through 41 hours of gameplay to get a cool looking weapon.
    Well yeah thats a really good intention, Its just a cosmetic item after all agend no gamebreaking at all.
    But it doesn't have to take that long.
    Since it's just cosmetic item Why don't they just sell it with RTC Just like Other Cosmetic Items in the shop?

Well instead of spend 53 hours, I am greatfully willing to spend 10 dollar for such beautiful patterned bolter. also willing to spend more if they are going to add better stormshield, vehicle cosmetics, or even just an eye colour customization palette (Personally I REALLY hate that red eyes with red sergeant helmet.)

also legion of damned face looks stupid :/

So conclusion is plz add rtc purchaseable options for that skin.
    Firskon likes this.
  2. KidMeatball KidMeatball Steam Early Access

With personal goals you should be able to shorten that time. Also, there are tons of people with Req in the millions with literally nothing to spend it on. Those people welcome such an item and have been begging for something like this for months.

Also your math is suspect. 5 minute queue times do not multiply the amount of time spent in game by 5. It adds 5 minutes per match. I also question your average match time at ten minutes. it is likely closer to 15. There are other suspect numbers as well, like your Req per match.
  3. MungFuSensei MungFuSensei Steam Early Access

Uh, no. It's to reward long term players.

If it's just a skin, why look at it as a goal at all? Just play the game, and if you enjoy it, you will keep playing, and then you'll eventually end up with enough to buy the gun. If you look at your entire goal as to get this gun, you've created the grind in your head. The grind doesn't actually exist until you set this gun as your goal.
  4. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

It's kinda little funny at this point. I do not want any long term reward.
    Right now devs are desperate because of low funding. Why won't they even try to make revenue out of this game...
    I still remember last year during twitch stream nathan says "Please spend some money so we can buy beer and pizza" And I thought,' Are they begging us to spend money for them?'
    I mean I do want to spend some cash to customize my space marine looks. but there are not many options...

Grinding doesn't matter especially at this point when we have only few hundreds players with average 5min queue per match...

new players spending rtc for skins may doesn't help too much but it still helps them.
    We can get skin that we want right away instead of spending hours. and developers get some extra cash in their pocket so it will benefit both of us.
  5. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

Quick math failed
    just fixed it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec7wIZeKCA0

Also Average match time 15min closer you may be right .
    But 10min is minimum . if its 15min per match then its gonna take more than 41 hours :/