Background Image

600 mark broke and 8 gumballs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Talron, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Toxic players aren't the problem here,you get toxic people all over the net.Its buggy game play and easy to use exploits that make players leave and never return.
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Muh "Exploits",muh teabagg , muh ADAD
    Welcome to 1990 boys
    Atsidas likes this.
  3. Kjall Kjall Member

Combining ADAD, rollex and nadetricks into an effective playstyle as a tactical is easily 10 times harder than being a melee shitter running around with autolock spamming your sword. I nearly uninstalled the game cause of the melee but decided to stay and figure how to counter it instead (it's still a cheap bs mechanic).
    URIELFUKKENVENTRISS likes this.
  4. Kjall Kjall Member

I also fail to see how ADAD is an exploit, all you're doing is move left and right, THAT'S IT, is your aim that astronomically bad that you must cry about people moving around in order to try and avoid incoming shots?
    Atsidas likes this.
  5. How did you lot managed to turn this thread that was created to venerate the recent amount of members we recieved lately into another shitposting fest? Lmao I wonder who decided to whine.
  6. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

Thats EC forums for you in a nutshell. Pretty much any thread after about page 2 turns into this.
  7. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Yeah totally agree with this. Would be good to see some editing out of threads with such off topic toxic comments
  8. Fangz Fangz Confessor

Melee cheap as f? Hardly.
    Go play in the garrison a few times against good melee players (yes there is such a thing as "being good at melee and not spamming") without using so called duel loadouts (cause that's not what you use outside of garrison) and you'll be able to pwn chainsword spammers using a combat knife.
    Also remember there's no rules forbidding you to use your pistol, grenade or main weapon even when you are melee'd.

ADAD is a pain for some because EC has even worse servers than Ubi and this movement fucks up aiming for those not living close to a server. I've traveled for a bit the past few months and understand the receiving end's frustration. Also it just looks dumb and un-40k for a marine to twitch like that when shooting.
  9. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Totally off topic dude, set up another thread for this ;)
    Krayt likes this.
  10. ADAD HERETICS BE LIKE

[​IMG]
    Atsidas and Krayt like this.