Background Image

600 mark broke and 8 gumballs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Talron, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Varakor Varakor Preacher

I mean, a lot of Chaos don't really help when people like whoever you're on about get salty, they usually taunt them with 'git gud' and 'gg ez', kinda actively fueling and making the salty people saltier.. you can even literally see it in those screenshots up there.
  2. Main issue is what's causing the salt
  3. Varakor Varakor Preacher

Probably a combination of the aforementioned exploits as well as the constant taunting, really. I know those get even me salted too.
  4. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

Well no shit lol. I don't say that shit though, I let people speak first and get mad at me, then I let em have it.
  5. Varakor Varakor Preacher

You are a well known full-time user of the ADAD and rollex spam, though, which is the thing that gets people salty to begin with.
  6. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

I can honestly say first hand that this statement is true ^
  7. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

Also we keepin it classy in here kiddos? Honestly havent read the thread much after I posted it but from what i've seen the salt mines seem to be at an okay level.
  8. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

He is a good player matched up against bad players. That is all. It wouldnt matter at all if any of the so called "exploits" would be removed or not. He´ll still own them.

Its like a pro dota or csgo player playing in some shit tier pub games.
    Atsidas likes this.
  9. It's nice to see the player numbers go up, but without an effective way to deal with toxic players they'll drop once more.
    Data8671 likes this.
  10. ZeGit ZeGit Preacher

*full time user of the ADADand rollex spam