Background Image

6 Players in a single Lair match!

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by Slendykins, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Mr.Slendykins Sockman Slendykins Steam Early Access

So I never caught the lobby on camera because I was skeptical about my assumption but it turned out true, for more information about this glitch and my assumption; there's information in the video description. I believe two people joined at exactly the same time and caused this phenomenon, enjoy!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azJXqLA_viQ
    PrincessSkyheart and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. Pierre-Richard PeterRich Lead Level Designer

3. Pierre-Richard PeterRich Lead Level Designer

Could you provide us the time, date and at least one of the player's name ? it would help us debug the issue.
    Thanks.
  4. gleamed from the video posted in op

1. abbot
    2. cehir
    3. k203
    4. lrev- mr slendykins spaceman
    5. vm- thorgir
    6. nihm
    Published on 18 Dec 2016
    Slendykins likes this.
  5. Aislinn Aislinn First Blood!

It seems like stuff like that could occur with some latejoiners.
  6. Mr.Slendykins Sockman Slendykins Steam Early Access

@PeterRich I'm honestly not sure about the time but @Urtuah-Jibblies summed it up perfectly, as for the time of the match it was about 3 hours before this thread was made so about 12:56pm on Sunday the 18th and I have no clue of the time zone used on this forum here; it was about 6:30pm GMT however. And as @Aislinn said about latejoiners, I think it isn't really latejoiners but the fact that the new queuing system what was introduced, if two people queued at the same time, one for Lair and one for the undecided one and they both get directed to the same match at exactly the same time. I don't know if there's anything checking the other queues and giving priorities so that's what I can gather, if you pause the video at the first time of me opening it you can see my surprise at the menu queue. What happens when a 6th player joins in is that you don't see yourself and that's what made me assume that we had more than 5 players. And when the game started you can see our cheering.
  7. Pierre-Richard PeterRich Lead Level Designer

Thanks for the feedback guys, they found the issue and will fix it as soon as possible :)
    Slendykins likes this.
  8. Mr.Slendykins Sockman Slendykins Steam Early Access

@PeterRich Nice, it was fun :p Also, I found another glitch today in Lair, sadly I never got video footage nor a screenshot (Thanks NVIDIA, you're shortcut [ALT + Z] to open Shadowplay no longer works with the latest update). But anyways, I was an Apoc and I used the super syringe healy thing (unlocked with 65 or something AP and takes up about 200LP but allows players to have a long healing effect to compensate), I proceed to pick up the energy core cylinder thing and when I do i'm getting shot at by Gaunts, none of my armor or health goes down but I do and when i'm revived I have no HUD, I can't see any indicators of anything nor can I see my crosshairs or ammo, It should also be noted that there was an Apoc beacon placed too, so maybe the vial healing effects and the beacon healing effects combined to revive me instantly and so it did not prompt the HUD to appear again? (as it disapears when downed)
  9. Pierre-Richard PeterRich Lead Level Designer

Slendykins likes this.