Background Image

5v5 Tournament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 12, 2018.

1. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Yeah, we still have no enough players for team.
  2. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I didn't. No high-threat even competed. Regardless, I guess none of us would be here anymore if we couldnt enjoy being on the wrong side of a slaughter from time to time.
  3. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

TT__TT that feeling when I competed and there was "No High Threat".

I'll remember this when Banshee's are up for balancing!!!!!!!!!
  4. Fangz Fangz Confessor

LSM bracks all filled? Not sure we want to join then...
  5. I will post asap if i can get a line up sorted in time
  6. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

It's actually a pleasant surprise to hear that they still are. I might have misunderstood an earlier comment of yours then.

Would 'not really a high-threat but have to keep an eye on' work for you?
  7. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

"Unlimited vets"

Cant wait to see this meatsponge-fest unfold
    jbregg likes this.
  8. -WCA- Benjamin Benjamin9 Steam Early Access

I would join in a heart beat. But my connection speed would make it impossible for me to even compete. Good luck to everyone.
  9. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

was that the problem? the person making the shoulders being pulled/leaving before the Eldar one was completed? Because and just being honest here I just thought you guys really didn't wanna put in the effort so recolored the pistol instead. Might of been able to save some bad blood if we had known that (if it was the case)
  10. Ok the xAWx League of Chaos cannot come if the tournament will not be held on weekends. I thank you for your work and I'm proud to see you guys active.

That said, we hope the days will be changed because right now you risk to have nothing to record/stream to begin with.
    Deathwish likes this.