Background Image

5v5 Tournament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Nice
  2. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

Pls gibe and scribble "B U S H I D O" on it kthnx
    Krayt and jbregg like this.
  3. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

Thats really a damn shame, I won't lie I was salty as hell when the pistol came out instead of a shoulder and I let it be known. If it had come with that kind of disclaimer.. well I would hope I would of been more understanding (can't make promises) just food for thought
  4. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

There's totally some boyz missing here, where are OBST, MYST, VI, TST, BEAN, CSM, G0T, USSR, just to name a few?

I'm not the most vocal guy but when I see the amount of bitching because nothing is never happening from bE and for once there's an event scheduled, and almost nobody is answering the call, all comes to my mind is "shit really".

Even if you're not a part of a guild and would like to participate, I believe you can stack up 5 random people and just create a guild for the event, I even believe people from different guilds would even be able to team up, the guild tag just serve as the way to start the match.

So gather your shit and find people to fill these brackets now.

I'd even say if you have 2 teams from a same guild willing to compete, it's worth asking jbregg if he's allowing several teams from a same guild.

@jbregg, it might be worth considering putting a list of "lone" candidates in the OP if it can help them find/gather a team.
    Aislinn, JojoKasei, Dekra and 3 others like this.
  5. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

the russian firewall may have claimed our brothers, do not let their sacrifice remain in vain.
    Firskon likes this.
  6. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

Our roaster is a mix of NA and EU and in case you'd wonder, people on each side of the atlantic are working.

It would indeed be more convenient to play this on week-end, but that's how it is, and I'm pretty sure with a bit of organization, everybody could find a fitting hour for a 20 mins long - maximum - matchup.
    jbregg likes this.
  7. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

OBST and MYST both showed some interest. Korlandril is going to send through his list today.

I've got an Ork team signed up too, RWG's Ork boyz.

We are still lacking CSM/Ork/Eldar though for this to get going.

You're totally right that the guild tag is just a way to start the match.

Let's go guys!! Heck, I'll even jump on a team if needed.
    CuCulainn likes this.
  8. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

1v1 me >:C
    EpicHiLuss and Deathwish like this.
  9. Well, I'd be in for an ork group. Tried on the ork discord already, but couldn't manage to get a full team so far.
  10. S1a5h EpicHiLuss Steam Early Access

Death ALL TALK NO WALK
    Elector likes this.