Background Image

5v5 Tournament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

How about no vets instead? This is basically closing the door to anyone that isn't R5 yet.
  2. Yeah it should be on a Saturday at least. I'm in the uk, and would be able to do (uk time) about 4:30 to 9pm, so timing could be an issue
  3. I'm afraid they want to do this during their working time
  4. How hard can it be to press some buttons at a pre arranged time on a Saturday?
    ChaosLordMaximoXII likes this.
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I would have loved this, actually. 1v1 is stupid and I don't have enough friends for GvG, but this could have been fun. Broken PC is broken tho.

You should seriously consider a fancy price for second-place tho. Because the first is already set: it would be hard to find a single player on the same level as that, particular Blop-stack, 5 are impossible.
  6. You really think anyone below R5 is gonna participate?
  7. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Lol! Well definitely not if it's gonna feature limitless vet spawns. To which I say "way to alienate your players. GG"
    Data8671 likes this.
  8. Exactly!!
    Also half the reason I'm so strongly opposed to 'exploits' or whatever you choose to call them. It drives players away. Same with AV spam to the point that you have no rhinos left.
  9. Let me rephrase that. If they removed the limitless vet spawns, do you think anyone below R5 would participate?