Background Image

5v5 Tournament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Where is LMAO 5v5 entry?!?! Would be fun to watch you guys slaughter/be slaughtered as well.
  2. ARCH-TRAITOR BEANADDON BIG-DONGUS Steam Early Access

Getting a few more people decently trained up in American timezones, we only got about 4 members who are pretty good and most of them are EU who play while most people are at work.
  3. Armgarion Armgarion Confessor

If a 5 Bolter Apothecary team were as good as people thought they were we would have done it without hesitation in this tournament.

I'll write up why later when we are not at risk of fighting an LSM team (aka when the tournament is over since ELWP and Bro are all thats left)
    DemonKingBAAL likes this.
  4. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Bro took the win over CSM.

ELWP(LSM) will fight Bro(CSM) today.

I'll need to speak to any losing teams to configure a separate bracket - but they would not have a chance to still win the tournament.
  5. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Bro has beaten ELWP, so the final match will be Bro vs BLOP!

A duel will need to be had to see who will play as LSM :O
    Elector, Vaanes and Data8671 like this.
  6. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Gonna go ahead here and say what people have been saying before (and to take it out of the mouths/keyboards of those who would say it now): *Sarcasm-mode on* Noone ever saw THAT ONE coming. *Sarcasm-mode off*
    So, that's out of the way, please everyone continue.
    Aislinn, LOBOTRONUS, Elector and 2 others like this.
  7. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

No way bub. Settle that shit in the garrison. They got there using LSM tools, not chaos tools. None of this switch hitter shit. :mad:
  8. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

But... Bro legit just used CSM :thinking:

Also this was a condition from the begining :confused:
  9. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

10. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

This one was a lot more onse-sided than I thought it would be. It also confirmed a lot of my theories about how to play/win this map.
    Vaanes and Data8671 like this.