Background Image

5v5 Tournament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

And I ask you again, are you the one to decide who gets to play this game and who does not?
  2. I'm the one who actually wants it to succeed and not be kept in obscurity
  3. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

Yeah it is unfortunate when one clan/guild/whatever it's called in your game is the dominate force, the conclusion was that BLOP was gonna win from the start unless some miracle happened. Mechwarrior Online suffers the same during it's tournies you know EMP is going to win from the get go, so watching it is more about seeing who gives them a run for their money but that's how it is really..
    Vaanes and JojoKasei like this.
  4. BLOP has good players and it also helps that Apoths are fire and forget healers who have bolters one of the best weapons in the game. Honestly while Im glad I was wrong I figured someone would try the 5 Apoth Bolter team. Thankfully that didnt happen but it is what it is. Eldar Vets can still be instant downed compared to the other races vets, Orks are more offensive for there healer and because its vets the offence they bring of Poison isnt as effective. CSM did the same thing they brought blight nades which dont honestly do much to vets. But its all good people learn what works and what dont and next time we will see some different comps hopefully.

PS. Keep it civil and on topic this is about the 5v5 tourney not seeing who gets the last word in if you want to argue about something take it to a conversation.
    KroozaNob likes this.
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Same as everyone else
    Vaanes likes this.
  6. Yeah you keep telling yourself that with a toxic gitgud attitude that drives away new players (hint: we need new players to grow)
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

I never say gitgud in game , only winy people on the forums
  8. Saying it doesn't matter. It's the fact that you're ok with toxic things like rollex amongst others, and you use them
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. END OF THIS
    I cba with it
    Krayt likes this.
  10. ARCH-TRAITOR BEANADDON BIG-DONGUS Steam Early Access

Weird how the new people I recruit to the game don't have a problem with "git gud" attitude and usually tell other people to git gud 5 hours into playing the game :CSMWord:

Might just be your skill level that's determining your view