Background Image

5v5 Tournament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 12, 2018.

1. I guess the next 5v5 tourney should implement a "one healer per team"-rule.
  2. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

Here's my PoV if you're curious :

It sure wasn't my most killy JPA build - and wasn't intended to be - but I think it's a decent display of what a JPA can do when actually playing as a team.
    CoLINn, Deathwish and Atsidas like this.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Melee UP please buff
    Atsidas likes this.
  4. I guess this is sarcasm as you usually complain about melee. You do though realize that he made the lower end of his teams scoreboard? Why am I even answering your shitposts?
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

+1
    JPA isnt made for killing its made for disrupting and drawing attention , he did his job , the tacticals did theirs
    Because you have nothing better to do
    Squiggot, Durash, CuCulainn and 3 others like this.
  6. Armgarion Armgarion Confessor

Good game XIII,
    It's hard to outscore 3 ranged who weren't even touched the entire game thanks to Antheus and Wyhno, 2 being apothecary with heals, ressurection and buff assists and another being a tactical with Servo Skull assists. Wyhno was also a shield and mace ground assault who did well in the scoreboard by nearly 1 shotting everything with servoskull/adren vial mace and then executing for style points

Score doesn't mean jack shit in a situation like that when his entire job was to essentially tank while everyone else spanked.
    Durash, CuCulainn, Elector and 4 others like this.
  7. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

Just to clarify it I never claimed to be the best JPA.

Then well, as much as I believe smart pistol should be deleted, lock-on is actually a useful tool, if not mandatory for a JP player to use in order to be effective - at least for my particular case.
  8. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

I appreciate your support but let's stop it here for it's not the matter of the thread and I'm not very comfortable with me being put in such a position, I really just posted my PoV so curious people could see how it's like to play a JPA within a team rather than just roaming/picking kills.
  9. Elifas Elifas Curator

@jbregg i will throw some news on all my chaos channels and guilds, mabe some of them will pop up. allthough, most likely they wont because everyone didnt practice for a long time,and loosing just because of <sudden> event might not be appropriate for morale :)

Forums may not be best channel to announce events, if you use @Bruva-Alfabusa channel, discords and other sources like steam groups, it might work better
  10. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

I doubt there will be another one of these.

Those ranged crutch shitters were taking all the rightful kills that belonged to the bushido JPA as I expected.

good game after 43 - 1 complete blowout

[​IMG]
    Squiggot likes this.