Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 12, 2018.
Huli ckazat, eldar OP
*Bans Protesik again for the... errr I lost count at this point*
I've patched BLOP.EXE to include an auto unban function to be used against f̶a̶s̶c̶i̶s̶t̶ all moderators as of version 1.6.11
well, i'd like to join of one the teams, preferably lsm... so uh if you'd take me just let me know
Okay, if you want, we can take you in, but on backup, since our main team is at 5. If you want that, just add me on Steam and we can talk it through. Link is https://steamcommunity.com/id/LuVin/
Question: Will it be possible to have the backup-group attend the tournament as well and switch out people who want to take a break? Would mean that everyone could actually participate.
(Lost enough handball-games while just watching from the reserve to know not being able to contribute anything at all can hurt.)
Sooo.... got some questions in terms of regulations here.
1. Will there be limits on number of classes available per squad? Like, are you allowed to play with an entire team made of bolter apothecaries?
2. Are certain "moves" or tools restricted or prohibited, like say grenades, smart pistols, rollex?
3. Will we be able to play some warm up matches in the map (personal request here, as many of my lads never tried the map)?
4. Will the tournament take place in the live or UAT build? I am asking this becase one of our members who'd like to join us hasn't yet unlocked his nob class
I'd just like to know if there are some extra rules beyond how matches outcome work.
1. There is no limit on classes. Everyone I have spoken to said they won't be bringing 5 apothecaries since they were all worried about the other guilds doing it.
2. You can use what the game has given you. Nothing is restricted there.
3. UAT has had only 5v5 enabled since monday, you can use that anytime to warm up.
4. Live. I suggest you help your guy get that Nob .