Background Image

5v5 Tournament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Any news @jbregg ? I might have to leave work earlier depending on when the matches start and I'd love to know that more than 20 minutes in advance.
  2. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Going to redo the brackets with the 2 new teams and I'll try and start working out the schedule
  3. @jbregg Anything on the UAT error i sent you yesterday?
  4. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

i replied in PM, the shipping build is not set to the correct version thus the version mismatch error. will correct it as soon as i can.
  5. Thanks! didnt see the reply earlier :p
  6. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

final bracket for the 5v5.

Attached Files:

7. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Final teams:

Eldar: OBST - Korlandril, Calia, Firrana, TEARS, Anathlan, stg rick

SM: BLOP - Leroy, Armgarion, Smorcest, Wyhno, Antheus, Durash, Argel, Kotovasy

Ork: RBO - KroozaNob, Grokk Faezkrusha, Gragnar Skullsplitta, Skullsnappa, Kilz'em, LickingToad

SM: Bro- Biohazard, Aeter, Tissemand, Blocka, Colin, Blakwolf, Xcomer, and Isacc

SM: ELWP - Destrokill, Dantos, Chaplain Leverian, Arjuna, Claudianus,BloodyBananaNine, Red Racoon, Verily British

SM: XIII - Ampra, Whicker, Gaston Dreyfus, Gladeus, Lucius Destroyer6295, Skarbone Snuggalicous

CSM: TPHG - Kjall, Redthirst, Joker, ChaosMatrix, Xepherial

CSM: CSM - -CSM-Desfeer, -CSM-H4RD, -CSM-FaLLen, -CSM-Opiums, -CSM-Olga, -CSM-Chernomor
  8. Leroy vs Colin Melee only. ;)

Also Zathral if your not even going to fight in the 5v5 please dont come complain about it. I couldn't get a team but I am looking forward to seeing how everyone dose regardless of who they are and I wish I could be in the match.
  9. Good luck to all competitors :)
    jbregg and Deathwish like this.