Background Image

5v5 Tournament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 12, 2018.

1. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

I hope that GW not allow for something like that ! Terrible idea !
    jbregg likes this.
  2. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Something like that yes, I know there was one shown on stream but I believe it was just a mock up. At the point where the campaign was coming around I still didn't really know my way around the editor yet. Up until about September I was solely QA. I had just begun to dabble with customization and I figured giving out a weapon at the time was better than nothing.
  3. All hail jbregg the assended
    Vaanes likes this.
  4. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Need to lighten up bruh. Don't take the game so serious lest you get accused of not having a sense of humor.
    LOBOTRONUS and Durash like this.
  5. Hail hail!
  6. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

[​IMG]

Eldar Shoulder.. still working on it, but thought I'd show you guys how it's going.
  7. Nice
  8. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

Pls gibe and scribble "B U S H I D O" on it kthnx
    Krayt and jbregg like this.
  9. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

Thats really a damn shame, I won't lie I was salty as hell when the pistol came out instead of a shoulder and I let it be known. If it had come with that kind of disclaimer.. well I would hope I would of been more understanding (can't make promises) just food for thought
  10. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

There's totally some boyz missing here, where are OBST, MYST, VI, TST, BEAN, CSM, G0T, USSR, just to name a few?

I'm not the most vocal guy but when I see the amount of bitching because nothing is never happening from bE and for once there's an event scheduled, and almost nobody is answering the call, all comes to my mind is "shit really".

Even if you're not a part of a guild and would like to participate, I believe you can stack up 5 random people and just create a guild for the event, I even believe people from different guilds would even be able to team up, the guild tag just serve as the way to start the match.

So gather your shit and find people to fill these brackets now.

I'd even say if you have 2 teams from a same guild willing to compete, it's worth asking jbregg if he's allowing several teams from a same guild.

@jbregg, it might be worth considering putting a list of "lone" candidates in the OP if it can help them find/gather a team.
    Aislinn, JojoKasei, Dekra and 3 others like this.