Background Image

5v5 Tournament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 12, 2018.

1. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Hello Crusaders!

A 5v5 tournament will take place on the Lost Coliseum map in the next couple of weeks.

The tournament will be single round elimination where the winning teams will continue within that bracket.

The brackets will be confined to 1 of each faction, to avoid having 2 of the same faction having to face off. However, in the 3rd round and the finals, it is possible for this to occur. If this does happen the teams will select a champion within their group of 5, and have a 1v1 battle in the Garrison to determine which team will need to switch to an alternate faction.

There is another possibility depending on the outcome of the round 2 brackets where we could just shuffle the teams around, but be warned if you end up against the same faction in round 3 or the finals, you may need to switch to another one if you lose the duel.

The rewards for this tournament will be a custom skin for the winning team, and relic packs will be given out throughout the tournament.

The tournament will take place from the 26th of June until the 29th.

These matches will need to take place between 9am-6:30PM EST. They will be set up through the guild system, so let me know the tag of your guild and the names of the characters that will be participating. I'll allow for a you to give 8 names to give you a bit of room in case something arises and not all players can make it.

The game mode for 5v5 is Team Deathmatch. Unlimited Veterans and first team to 50 Kills wins. Points are only awarded once an enemy is finished off. There is a ticket counter in the middle of the screen, if it it's a positive number your team is winning, if its negative you are losing.

PS: We will not extend this beyond the 4 Brackets, so it's first come first serve.

Bracket 1
    Eldar: OBST - Korlandril, Calia, Firrana, TEARS, Anathlan
    Ork: RBO - KroozaNob, Grokk Faezkrusha, Gragnar Skullsplitta, Skullsnappa, Kilz'em, LickingToad
    CSM:
    SM: BLOP - Leroy, Armgarion, Smorcest, Wyhno, Antheus, Durash, Argel, Kotovasy

Bracket 2
    Eldar:
    Ork: SRAT - TBD
    CSM:
    SM: ELWP - Destrokill, Dantos, Chaplain Leverian, Arjuna, Claudianus,BloodyBananaNine, Red Racoon, Verily British

Bracket 3
    Eldar:
    Ork:
    CSM:
    SM: Bro- Biohazard, Aeter, Tissemand, Blocka, Colin, Blakwolf, Xcomer, and Isacc

Bracket 4
    Eldar:
    Ork:
    CSM:
    SM: XIII - Ampra, Whicker, Gaston Dreyfus, Gladeus, Lucius

Attached Files:

2. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Who wanna pick up me to a team? Maybe this way can inspire our Dark Gods to make PF skin.

OFC i'll be on my loadout with PF(Only GIT can get GUD!).
    jbregg likes this.
  3. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Steam Early Access

Count us in, reserve us a spot

BLOP as LSM
    jbregg and Krayt like this.
  4. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Neat.
    Will try to get enough brothers of Strikeforce Ultra (Guild Tag XIII).
    No promises made, though. :)

EDIT: We have 5 Brothers now: Ampra, Whicker, Gaston Dreyfus, Gladeus and myself.
    Still looking for 3 more for contingency, but we got the core.
    LSM.

POST-EDIT EDIT: List of people who would also join as backup (will be expanded as time goes on): Destroyer6295, Skarbone
    jbregg likes this.
  5. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

If only SkD was still around. :CSMWord:
  6. No point, can't compete with e̶x̶p̶l̶o̶i̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ users of 'intended features' t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶s̶ that the devs always knew about and intentionally added.
    LOBOTRONUS and Krayt like this.
  7. Dekra Dekra Member

ELWP is 100% in. Please reserve a spot as LSM.

Main team:
    -Destrokill
    -Dantos
    -Chaplain Leverian
    -Arjuna
    -Claudianus

Reserve:
    -BloodyBananaNine
    -Red Racoon
    -Verily British
    Atchu and jbregg like this.
  8. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Why do you come around to just hate on everything man. It's cool you have an opinion but if you're not interested in the current topic then just leave your salt to another post about how I should fix a map or something?
    Fangz, Talron, MyrkkyTiikeri and 9 others like this.
  9. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Still, it would interesting to see how far an all Khorne Melee team could get in the tourney.
  10. I will tell you the results now, final round BRO vs BLOP with BRO carrying the win by 1-5 kills. 50 kills for their best five man squads? Round will be over in under 10 minutes if their kill rates from bigger games carry over, their good players frag once every 20-30 seconds. Be fun to see them attempt to kill each other, someone please stream.