Background Image

500k req items - what do they actually do?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by EternalPink, Apr 19, 2017.

1. xPocky Recruit

Can get some really nice unique stuff out of the supply boxes.
  2. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

Been there, done that :)

[​IMG]
  3. Maensith Subordinate

It makes you look incredibly badass, that's it. It's as if you stride across the battlefield and literally, but without any words, declare for all present to listen:

LOOK, PEASANTS, I CAN AFFORD MYSELF A 500 000 REQUISITION POINTS WORTH WEAPON, I'M FUCKING RICH AND AWESOME TO WIELD IT! CAN YOU AFFORD THE SAME, HUH?
  4. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nicodaemus and KorgasTheReforged like this.
  5. Challenge token makes the game a challenge. When equiped you take 50% more dmg.
  6. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

An item that makes you take more damage? No thanks. The sword looks cool though.

But if you want a challenge just play LSM and try to PVP.
    Cath likes this.
  7. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Irrelevant, please do not bring the salt of the LSM to this thread, we are only here, gathered by our love in life and laughs, to talk about a heretic considering buying a sword painted in yellow.
    artan-gobe and Nicodaemus like this.
  8. Shiani Brujah Preacher

The best thing is, gold is actually a terrible metal to make a sword from, since it's so soft. So presumably it's just gold-plated and is made of a strong material like a high tensile steel or something.
  9. Mhorge Mhorge Curator

Yes, but it's a power sword. All that conductive goodness. Besides; in lorelol, I'm fairly sure that in a power weapon its the actual power field it generates that does the majority of the actual work.