Background Image

40k:ec Wishlist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krage, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Rasczak Rasczak Subordinate

Playable Imperial Guard, and a laser sight attachment for the lasgun. Now it's twin-linked!
  2. fejcode fejcode First Blood!

Like some suggested it would be nice to play in an urban location and since there will be day/night the idea of playing in abandoned cities , factories at night just sounds so backstabby
  3. Jeros New Member

Ideally, I would like for this Mmo to be rated M+ : Unfortunately that would be a bad business plan so I'm hoping it will have gruesomely graphic violence and mindless gore. Assuming that is a rhetorical request, all I really want is a fun, twitchy, reaction speed based Sci-Fi MMORPG3PS, with chainswords.
  4. skornich Active Member

i rly hope for some huuuuge battle field with some light cover and non stop tacs shooting and asm flying above their hads fighting storm boyz and stuff in the middle mighy force comander and cople asm's fighting off slugas and nobs...
    DecisiveRaindrop likes this.
  5. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

Rated M - blood and gore all over the place :)
    Kakuzo and Jeros like this.
  6. Dear God-Emperor, I want the implementation of the Imperial Fists for EC!
  7. Would any sons of Dorn do?

8. It more than likely will be rated M. The developers said there is going to be executions and it's going to be pretty brutal.

The M rating didn't hurt Halo, or Gears of War for that matter so I wouldn't worry about it.
  9. M would be R16 over here in NZ.
  10. theddd theddd Member

I want to play as an Elysian Drop Trooper.

I dont know why I'm so obsessed with the Imperial Guard when there are such things as Spehhhs Mehreens.