Background Image

23 games lost in a row.

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Kageshira, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Any further questions?

But no, seriously. The problem is not that the team goes for the easiest target, all faction have to deal with that shit, sometimes it doesnt matter, sometime sit makes us lose, most of the time the few players who dont are enough to make a difference.

The reason why LSM are so bad is morale. You lose one fight and you bail. You start running around aimlessly on the battlefield. You dont rally, you dont regroup.
    You fight each other rather than the enemy, you sit on a point you previously captured and stay there or you senselessy attack another one without ever making any progress.

Your problem is that you never play as a team and you, trying to alienate and villify a part of your playerbase, are obviously a contributing factor.
  2. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

A little boy think he is lychyii comrade? Nope! Why? Because he don't like our communism!

Ia razmozhit' tvoy zhalki golova o moi kolena!

[​IMG]
  3. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

ok they don't listen, our commander ask us to attack CAp A and i kill 12 defending the area. So where do u think they are CAp A is timed and C is not. i already down the freaking enemy but 3 allies shoot me for what 20 pt, 6 allies def the area and an enemy slip by because they were greedy idiots. that why i transfer now i play CSM and the killing is good
  4. Fryskar Fryskar Active Member

The story is already a bit old now, but still showing one of the problems very good.
    It was on Medusa C point. We were attacking and i tried as Ace Dakka loota to get on the balcony from the front.
    It happens as it had to be and a veteran shieldbro caught me, i engaged in melee hoping one of the boys attacking the maindoors comes to help. I'm already 1 hit form death away as i get help.
    Some LSM 95% firendly fire kills the vet and me after that.
    Or that one time my shoota boy sits at Zedek C point (right before we capped B) and serval marines come up with the elevator. All run past me and i cap it.