Background Image

23 games lost in a row.

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Kageshira, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Baelugor Bugz First Blood!

That's mostly when I play LSM... do all the things ... bust ya ass .. but its just like herding cats. :confused:
  2. ChaoticNub ChaoticNub Subordinate

During the last campaing I only played 12 games to get the 10 wins as LSM , but after the campaing play lsm is kind of wate of time depite beeing the most OP faction of the game

- LSM just swarm the points but leave the others undeffended
    - Despite the Huge AV tools the lsm have almost noone do AV (gravgun+lascannon can fininsh any vehicle in secs)
    - They Dont protect their supports
    - Leave rhinos unprotected or without driver

Yesterday I was in maggon and the enemy was runing freely through our lines and noone cared, even Tyranid AI have more teamwork and strategy than the standard LSM team.
    Terje likes this.
  3. Avlaen Avlaen Arkhona Vanguard

i see equal amount of retards on any faction i play though :(
  4. I'm glad somebody has finally raised this concern. Three games in a row I played yesterday and all three were fortress maps. The first map we had to defend, we did ok at A and but what happens when the enemy takes A? They spawn at B and run down to A to try and uncap it. Regardless of how many people tell them to stay at B and not to waste lives, they do it any way. So now we have ten-fifteen less lives than we supposed to have. So we hold B as best we can and what happens when the enemy caps B? Yep, our team spawns at C and runs down to uncap B, wasting more lives. And because of those wasted lives, we lose the game. A game we could have otherwise won if not for the team members losing lives trying to uncap a lost point. Then we are attacking and what happens? They destroy the gates straight away, stacking all of their lives and making it harder to win. I carried on but by time it came to attack the final point, they had 60 more lives than they needed, all because some guys destroyed the gate early on. I get into another fortress map and we are yet again attacking, and what happens? The same thing. I spawn in they have destroyed the gates. I just left because I knew that game was lost. I think there should be a proper tutorial that covers all the game modes that you are forced to complete before you can enter the battlefield so they actually know how to play the objective. Kind of like planetside 2. I don't think a loading screen is gonna help and they don't listen to people in chat.
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

LSm is the weakest of all the Race new weapons but still crap. Plays as CSM and win 16 all battles, play 5 Eldar battles win 4 get kick 1 EAC error, play ork 4 times win 2 lose 2 and LSm good god play 13 battles 5 wins - lose 8 to many russians. Russians players are like Khorne berserkers attack and attack they want points not to win. GRav gun is a freaking support weapon not enough stopping power to many weapons but all useless. fire dragoon are to OP and i use them all the time. Can kill Rhino in 2 sec but other race get killed . LSM have newer armor than CSM so increase Armor DEf. CSM have god boon, eldar are fast and 1 hit kill weapons but i think change parry to side kick or round house kick than a jump chop kick and ORk are beast fun killing LSM and CSM.
  6. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

that means ur playing with russians and muslim from england dude same to me they don't even care if we win or lose. They attack and attack no brains like khorn berserkers
  7. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Shiert poberi these Russians!
  8. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

get gud i kill 21 - 39 per game and get gud. They don't even stay and DEf area. they cap an area with no time addition and leave timed area open for attack they want points
  9. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Reading your posts confirms my theories why LSM are losing...just probably not the way you imagined.
    0strum likes this.
  10. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

what do u "mean by not the way you imagined"