Background Image

23 games lost in a row.

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Kageshira, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Kageshira Kageshira Active Member

At this point the only chance to save LSM is to either kill some players or erase anyone below certain level and don't let anyone else create a LSM in a while.

It's absurd the level of incompetence the average player of this faction displays, whatever you imagine, whatever retard idea that pops into your mind of what someone will never do in this game, they do it, I bet my soul that if you put a dead body in front of the screen it will perform better, no wonder so many LSM players think LSM is underpowered and the rest of factions are overpowered, the other option is that the players in LSM can't play the game at all.

Since the campaign I imposed me a rule, if the game I'm in doesn't have at least half guild players, I'm out. Well, not even like this as half the team can't fight both the enemies and the retards. Seems I'll have to rise that to at least 75% guild players.

But in reality I'm fed up with this faction, srly, not going to touch my LSM in weeks. I know this has been repeated ad nausem, and beating a dead horse, but is really infuriating and mentally exhausting. I know I know, salt for the salt god.
    Terje, Zael, ProteusVM and 4 others like this.
  2. I glad to see there is someone who see the root of the lsm's probplem. And its not "X faction/thing/teamplay is OP pls nerf".
    XZASrus, Caentyr, Firskon and 2 others like this.
  3. You have the right idea. Take a break, from the entire game if necessary. Try another faction or force yourself into one class or role you normally wouldn't do for awhile. It really falls to the players to try and keep things fresh as there's nothing new in sight for awhile.

LSM is a chore, I really can't fathom how some people have four characters of that faction and are still playing, I can barely get past Rank 4. Enjoying the shiny toys and devpet status aside, you really are among some of the worst examples of play imaginable alongside the most toxic bile I've ever seen sprayed on any online game when you try to give advice or mark points. Eldar and LSM have one thing in common, not very enjoyable in a PuG.
    cmonty and Faeruin like this.
  4. Have to agree with the OP. LSM teams are full of wtf moments. Apoths not doing their job, idiots sparring at points with each other instead of actually doing something productive. The list of stupid shit goes on and on.
    ArchKnightHough and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  5. I don't see it as a loss, I see it as a nice way to find different builds ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Tamu likes this.
  6. I've seen an Apoth outright murder someone more than once, the last time went a little something like this;

1) myself and my Totally Loyal (tm) friend went up into point B of [fortress name I can't remember, it has a sewer entrance] to be dickheads and snipe with an AG, was gonna bring a lascannon but we needed some magic
    2) we repel the occasional border but eventually they send 5 people up at once (including an Assault that somehow climbed onto the roof and dropped a krak on my friend like fucking Batman) and that ousts us, I bail over the side but get caught. Alright, it was fun while it lasted.
    3) a tactical that was part of that raid starts to execute me
    4) a vet apothecary just magdumps into him, executes me and then leaves the guy for dead
    5) they try to votekick each other
    6) chaos still loses because we couldn't get a fucking tank inside the courtyard, let alone a transport or the bulk of the army
  7. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

This is why I play Eldar. It has double meltabomb cheese for instant tank removal too, and your hitbox means 90% of the LSM playerbase can't ever hit you. Its like an I-win button.

I have not won a match as LSM for quite some time, and I have not lost as Eldar for quite some time too.
    Arkhan-the-Black and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  8. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

Mandatory IQ & Common Sense evaluation tests in order to unlock the ability to make an LSM character please.
  9. Gungazzam Choure Subordinate

This is why you play Ork, most of the time with Pugs you win, and even when you dont, they dont get salty, they get orky! :D
  10. The Entombed Thraxus First Blood!

This old thing again?

"Faction X is bad because people who play faction X are the sort of people who are inherently bad at games.

Yet people who play faction X then switch to faction Y and are miraculously the sort of people who are fantastic at games".

Like when I rock on over to Eldar / Ork or CSM and kick everyone's arse and suddenly with the flick of a switch I'm better at the game than I was when I was playing LSM.

No its not a balance problem at all!

Logic ftw.
    Luthander and ArchKnightHough like this.