Background Image

14 Questions

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Zael, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

I don't know if that was sarcasm, but I'm just so tired of being played for fools.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. No one is going to give you a day, time cause they are working on it with a skeleton crew team. They do what they can with what they have. The game is already out, you have paid for the game and have played it as it is. Is it the best game out there... nope. But I've gotten more than my moneys worth of played time in this game and its why I continue to help where I can. Balance patches come in all the time if you would look at the UAT or even when the patches go live but right now you have blinders on and you can only see the negative so you taking a break is probably for the best.
    Talron likes this.
  3. For example?

I wouldn't underestimate players' frustration (actually Behaviour already did that ) , one player taking a break is not a problem but what if say a hundred of them decided to do it now? That would be interesting, I guess it would mean instant bags packing for the devs.
    LOBOTRONUS and Firskon like this.
  4. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

For starters, learning to use the search option before posting a thread suggesting new features. 9 times out of 10, what you would suggest at this point will most likely be a dead beaten horse.

Seek each section of the forum if you are looking for some particular information.

As of lately there is a couple of members organizing weekly events to revamp the community, you may want to check those (can't link atm, on my phone).

Boycotting at this point is just detrimental to the game, it isn't going to help in any way or form the development, besides you would just struggle finding supporters right now, especially with community creating events to play all together.
    Talron likes this.
  5. 1) There was a pop-up in game the day Autarch went live. Community Manager didn't distribute patch notes, and that's on them, but people still playing the game knew the day it released.

2) The models for those are actually sitting in the game right now. Maybe not the heads, but the Termie and LR are in there.

3) I agree that bE employees and volunteers need a less condescending hand towards the community, but as Asheru uses the same account for 'work' and 'personal' use, I can see where that distinction might get blurred. Maybe that needs remedied, like a communal Mod account that mods have the login info for so when - say - Ash is on its as Ash and his comments wouldn't be taken more seriously than anyone else's.

I'm bad about this sometimes, especially when I'm mad, but we need to be better than this to each other. This really came off as passive-aggressive.

I couldn't agree more. Now more than ever we need people getting into the game and getting their hands dirty. I can say fairly confidently that this would be the second failed 40k MMO title, and if this one dies nobody will take another shot at it. This is 3rd and goal, to use the American football term. Back's against the wall. The Spartans at Thermopylae. Pick your last stand analogy. Either way; we fight or we fall.
    KroozaNob likes this.
  6. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

Run.
  7. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

I'm not asking for the exact day when they will deliver. I'M ASKING FOR THE YEAR. THEY CANNOT EVEN TELL US THE YEAR.

(We are nearing 2020. Do think, bE can tell us the decade when they will deliver?)

That is because bE has not delivered what they promised, has not delivered what they advertised and has not delivered what I paid for.

That DOES NOT MEAN that by me playing their unfinished game they are suddenly freed from the obligation to deliver the finished game as it was advertised, sold and paid.

Okay, time for a reality-check...
    If any other company, vendor or business-partner had treated you the way bE has treated us for the last 2+ years, would you still do business with them and believe everything they say?

If a company had sold you a half-finished car and promised to eventually replace it with a finished car "Soon (TM)", what would your feelings towards that company be?
  8. You forget Zael I am only a moderator. I am not paid by bE for what I do. I bought a copy of the game same as you. I've been treated the same as you and yet I am fine with the way the game is progressing and enjoy every one of my 1200+ hours. I'm sorry you don't.