Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Zael, Jan 10, 2018.
Ash don't take the bait. Its up there for them to read. They either will or they won't.
* That Autarch you promised... Is out!
* That Warlord you promised... Soon ™
* That Background-Story 2.0 (retcon) you promised... Already started. First mission is already done.
* That Campaign 2.0 you promised... Soon ™
* That Personal Goals 2.0 you promised... Soon ™
* The vehicles 2.0 (new models) you promised... Soon ™
* The vehicles 3.0 (different vehicle loadouts) you promised... Soon ™
* That tank-map you promised... On a day that ends with Y on the English calendar.
* What kind of statistical data do you use for measuring inter-faction balancing and can we see it? Probably not.
* What kind of statistical data do you use for measuring inter-faction vehicle-balancing and can we see it? One day young grass hopper.
* What kind of statistical data do you use for measuring vehicle-vs-infantry balancing and can we see it? Need to ask the stats guy.
* What kind of statistical data do you use for measuring class-balancing and can we see it? If you didn't figure it out from asking the same question 4 times... well... maybe?
* How many people are on average working on Eternal Crusade? I can only say more than 1.
And I would have known if bE would write Patch-notes.
Just like bE has started working on Terminators, Land Raiders and helmetless heads.
As for the rest... That's how far bE has come? Forum-moderators trolling forum-users with condescending non-answers?
Are you bE ?
He's a moderator in the forums, sometimes Asheru can talk with the devs for questions or clarifications. In any case, welcome to the forum lad, there is plenty of stuff for ya to get acquainted with here.
Also, try and avoid @Rokdakgut-rippa , he's kinda freack...
Nathan, is that you?
Sure if we see pure handicapping. So bEхуйвиур
You wanted answers you got them. Some of your questions are things that have been asked over and over to the point people know the answer already and are just trying to say "Hey look they didn't answer my questions lets jump on the we hate bE train!" Some of your questions there are answers out there if you would simply look. I simply answered your questions if you see that as condescending well that's on you. But giving the excuse that you don't know Autarchs are out because you haven't seen patch notes kind of tells me you haven't cared/played in a bit.
"Soon (TM)" is a cop-out that simply means that despite months of work on a project (and 2+ years of experience with EC as a whole, and 25 years of experience in game-development), bE is still not capable of issuing any credible estimate whatsoever.
It's not exactly the way one would expect a company to treat customers who have already paid for the product and are waiting for delivery.
The really interesting answers would have been HOW bE balances this game.
We have been told over and over again that bE has all the statistical data, that they are continuously balancing, and yet they somehow cannot get this game balanced. It would have been nice to understand what methods and metrics bE uses for balancing various variables of EC.
And I do care about EC. I'm just temporarily boycotting it until the next Twitch.
That'll definetely show them devs, the bastards!
C ya till then!