Background Image

134th Black Watch Baneblade Company

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by spiider12, May 23, 2014.

1. spiider12 spiider12 Subordinate

By the blessing of the Omnissiah was the Horus Killer born – from the forges of the Adeptus Mechanicus, the mighty Baneblade super-heavy battle tank comes to bring death and destruction to the foes of the Imperium. The Baneblade is among the oldest armoured vehicles still in use by the Imperial Guard, based on rare Standard Template Construct technology dating back to the Dark Age of Technology. It is believed that entire divisions of Baneblades once served the Emperor of Mankind in his Great Crusade, but by the 41st Milenium an Imperial Guard regiment is considered fortunate if it has a single company of Baneblades, and many must make due with only one. The STC data necessary to create an original Baneblade, including the many advanced systems unique to its construction, is a closely-guarded secret limited to Mars - from which most true Baneblades originate - and a few other favoured Forge Worlds. Baneblades constructed on these worlds will be logged and registered with Mars, with their own identity number and name, and all information pertaining to their whereabouts and crew are regularly reported to their place of origination. As well, due to the nature of such a prime asset, the Adeptus Mechanicus shares responsibility with the Imperial Guard for selecting the crewmembers of a Baneblade.
    You maybe remember when you was young and got pushed or something, now you have the chance to revenge and join the Baneblade company. Eternal Crusade team, pls make tanks to my regiment :3 I am looking for an HR, ts3 host for the regiment. http://134thblackwatch.enjin.com/
  2. spiider12 spiider12 Subordinate

Heil the Emperor new candidates to the meatfarm... ehh I mean t´for the emperors glory. Sign up for the empty Baneblades, and it's the first time I am creating a site so don't complain on it ;)