Background Image

1.8 buffs

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Talron, Apr 5, 2018.

1. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

So it seems you lot got some buffs this patch to go along with the melta Nerf. I just wanted to hear if you guys are enjoying the game currently =D
  2. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

Haven't played it but I can't see it changing a whooole lot, More sturdy Wave Serpents for sure but it wasn't really a huge issue unless the WS's got used poorly or abandoned in the first place in which case the HP bump won't change to much and I can't really tell what they did to the Shuriken pistol?

I mean honestly that caught my eye more since I played warlock/scorpion most.
  3. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Ask me if I'm happy about CSM Vola.
  4. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Feels... pretty much the same as before?
    I'm expecting more Eldar OP whine because beefier WS means longer lawnmowering of special little daisies who can't look left or right before crossing the road.

Vet Eldar teams still wreck most opposition, Eldar newbie teams get creamed hilariously as before. Same as before 1.8.

"In the 41st millenium, there is only whine" <- the EC Eldar experience, very grimdark:)
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

As expected, the AV-changes don't actually change anything: An undefended Rhino is a dead Rhino.
    However, destroying a Rhino with Bundle+Fusion Gun should now take longer than destroying a Serpent with Bomb+Melta Gun.
    Only like 0.2 seconds or so but it means that, officially, all 'Eldar-AV-complaints' are null and void.
    That is my favorite thing about this patch.

The TLASC-buff was uncalled for but is a nice QoL-change. It makes the base ASC obsolete, unfortunately.
    The Shuriken-Pistol buff is a bit pointless. What I still really would have liked to see is a clip-capacity change from 20 to 40.
    Especially since I really got to love the Zip Slugga and a higher clip-capacity would make these two weapons all but identical.

Al in all, the only balance issue left about Eldar are Howling Banshees.
    Tempest is not in a very good place, Hawks might be slightly too strong, Fusion Pistols are too expensive but those are minor issues.
    Everything else is fine so, gotta say: good job.
    data_angel likes this.
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Nothing changed for eldar with that patch , its still the same effectiveness
  7. Sin Sobaki TheEmprahsWorst Active Member

New boltur is actually gitgud instead of faceroll

Eldar. Lets read new complaints when myst will roll over another bunch of pugmarines
  8. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Farseer's Wrath: This item is seemingly the same as Mc Asc, except cant put any mods on it, does having unique particle fx really warrant that ? feeling so arsed for spent Rtc on it. :/
  9. Sin Sobaki TheEmprahsWorst Active Member

Even Ass Fury is moddable
  10. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

I've already seen more storm bolters than boltguns fielded now since patch hit. People are back to the classic e-z mode primary.