Background Image

▬▬▬::[inquisitional Files:eclessiarchal Sacred Archives]::▬▬▬

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Engelbart Boris the Third, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Well the ones that last at least.
    Dreadnought Bannus likes this.
  2. So can you guys fight somewhere
  3. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Guys? were we talkeing about age?

65 million years are some time compared to you life span.
  4. and yet it takes only one second to end that pitiful life of you heretics. Keep firing Guardsmen, one of our flashlights has to has their name on it!
  5. [TRANSMISSION START]

Yet, I stand surrounded by the Heretic, the Mutant and the Xeno..Even by my own fellow man..Yet, I walk upon the path of the righteous..Yet, may it be paved with darkness and the hatred of that of my fellow Imperials..I shall always, uphold the holy will of the Holy Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind..I shall liberate the worlds of Mankind, from the grasps of the enemies of Mankind..If I must stand alone and fight on..I shall do so gladly if those around me would be cowards and deserters be it so..My steps shall be lit by the Emperor's light!

For the Emperor, for the Imperium and for Humanity!

[TRANSMISSION END]
  6. [​IMG]
    Hope you've got enough flashlights
  7. heroes_by_wannatryme1138-d6zun6y.jpg
    Don't worry, we have more than enough for you. Just stand still while I finish stabbing all of the heretics to death.
  8. [TRANSMISSION START]

Worry, not for you have my sword!As, I have the faithful masses of the 8th Cadian regiments with thy to assist in the liberation of this sector!For we must bring this sector from the heretical grasps of the Heretic back in the fold of Humanity and that of his holy name!

[TRANSMISSION END]
  9. The Adeptus Astartes Has answer you Call
  10. I've recalled the 8th Cadian away from you. I shall not see my fellow brothers and sisters of the Shield fighting for your deranged visions. I stopped the foul inquisitors who had fallen into heresy and I shall stop you to. Ready your weapons soldiers of the Commissariat. We have a traitor to kill.