Background Image

▬▬▬::[inquisitional Files:eclessiarchal Sacred Archives]::▬▬▬

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Engelbart Boris the Third, Apr 8, 2014.

1. [INQUISITIONAL FILES]
    {ACESS GRANTED}
    WELCOME, TO ECLESSIARCHAL RECORDS, SUBJECT CLERGY MEMBERS, PAGE 12792

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬::[Title]::▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Imperial-Priest, Engelbart Boris the Third of the Adeptus Ministorum
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬::[INTRODUCTION]::▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [TRANSMISSION START]

GREETINGS, I GREET THY IN NAME OF OUR RIGHTEOUS AND BENEVOLENT LORD AND SAVIOR!FOR, THE EMPEROR GUIDES THY THE FAITHFUL MASSES OF HIS NAME FOR WHOM NUMBER IN THE COUNTLESS BILLIONS..PRAISE BE HIS NAME AND THAT OF RIGHTEOUS ECLESSIARCHY!

YET, I COME ON PILGRIMAGE TO SEEK OUR SACRED RELICS AND SUCH I WISH AS WELL LIBERATE THE LOST WORLDS OF MANKIND FROM THEIR IGNORANCE OF THE HOLY EXISTANCE OF HIS BENEVOLENT NAME AND THAT OF HIS GLORIOUS IMPERIUM THAT CARRIES OUR HIS DIVINE WILL THAT WE MUST THE REUNITE THE WORLDS OF MANKIND AGAINST THE ENGULFING DARKNESS AHEAD...THAT, WE THE FAITHFUL MASSES OF HIS NAME MUST UNITE AS ONE AND TOGETHER WALK THE PATH THAT IS PAVED WITH DARKNESS!FOR, OUR FAITH IS OUR SHIELD AS OUR HATRED AND DISGUST AGAINST THE HERETIC, THE MUTANT, THE XENO AND YET MUCH MORE SHALL BE OUR SWORD UNITED UNDER HIS HOLY BANNER AND THAT OF THE COMMON PURPOSE...

FAITH AND DETERMINATION, PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR FOR HE PROTECTS!

FOR THE EMPEROR, FOR THE IMPERIUM, ABOVE ALL HUMANITY!

[TRANSMISSION END]

▬▬▬::[END OF INQUISITIONAL FILE]::▬▬▬
  2. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

That's heresy.

[​IMG]

Welcome to da club bro :D
  3. ▬▬▬▬▬▬::[ECLESSIARCHAL RESPONSE]::▬▬▬▬▬

[TRANSMISSION START]

What you speak of in nature, that of your very damnable foul origins is heresy...I shall purge thy with the bless-ant oils of his name!Set, thy ablaze with holy fire!

[TRANSMISSION END]
  4. Baygle Baygle Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, I hope that there'll be a nice little chapel somewhere in the game, where you can preach and be sacrificed in the name of the dark gods. Maybe you should settle for being a Space Marine until the Ecclesiarchy finds its way into the game.
  5. Bjorn Hardrada Bjorn_Hardrada Well-Known Member

i guess you would be a Chaplain since you cant be an Ecclesiarch correct?
  6. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

Welcome to the forum.
  7. ▬▬▬▬▬▬::[ECLESSIARCHAL RESPONSE]::▬▬▬▬▬

[TRANSMISSION START]

Heretics!Foul Heretics, everywhere spreading their lies and deceit!Spreading, their dark taint upon the faithful of his name!God-Emperor, protect thy faithful for whom their heretical and blamspheous words have fallen on the deaf ears of your benevolent name!O'Benevolent Emperor, purge thy heretics with holy fire!

[TRANSMISSION END]
  8. An Inquisitor...

All the better, there is much heresy here.

HAIL INQUISITOR ENGLEBART!

WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS HERE? WHO DO YOU BRING WITH YOU?

I AM CHAPLAIN VALERIUS OF THE BLACK TEMPLARS CHAPTER OF SPACE MARINES.
  9. ▬▬▬▬▬▬::[ECLESSIARCHAL RESPONSE]::▬▬▬▬▬

[TRANSMISSION START]

The Holy Angels of Death!God-Emperor, bless thy this is a blessing of his benevolent name!Praise be his name, for he has brought a Holy Angel of Death!O'Angel, smite thy Heretics with me!I, may not be yet a Holy Inquisitor but that of a Eclessiarchal Priest but guide thy us mortal faithful servants!

[TRANSMISSION END]
    Chaplain Valerius likes this.
  10. Bjorn Hardrada Bjorn_Hardrada Well-Known Member

aye, ill help you as well, for Russ and the Allfather *activates power axe*