Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by Uriel1339

1. WanderingJester
    WanderingJester
    Well the Red Scorpions actually competes with the Ultramarines to see who can follow the Codex more closely, so Linkin might end up being more orthedox and methodical (read: stubborn and unyielding) when it comes to the Codex than Sirius XD
    Dec 31, 2013
  2. Uriel1339
    Uriel1339
    But for that mine has a dark past, you cannot beat that! :P

anyway it is not really a competition who can follow it closer, it is more that red scorpions compete with everyone to be "most loyal" of all chapters ; which makes their unknown funding even more interesting ^^
    Dec 31, 2013
  3. Uriel1339
    Uriel1339
    I meant its not really competition between Ultras and Red Scorpions, rather red scorpions vs. all chapters
    Dec 31, 2013
  4. WanderingJester
    WanderingJester
    meh I just like them for their awesome spacestation fortress XD
    Dec 31, 2013
  5. Uriel1339
    Uriel1339
    lol btw the Sons of Guilliman Apothecary temptated me to kinda make fan-fic about them and such and whenever I start miniatures again I will make the 4th company of them with my own heroes and individuals etc.

I noticed its much cooler with an almost-non-info successor chapter than a well-known one, and I really like them! (colors & story etc.) just gotta read about the 3rd war of armageddon.... ^^
    Dec 31, 2013
  6. WanderingJester
    WanderingJester
    Yea, less info gives greater range of fan-fic/personal history for people, while more info allows deeper stories in campaigns that have already happen. I guess it's up to you what kind of SM you want to make :P
    Dec 31, 2013
  7. Uriel1339
    Uriel1339
    I guess, but I had ultramarines before, but my problem was with them that the chars and so on are written into stone already thats my problem. Probably most flexible you can be with 3rd Company, Mikael Fabian

Anyway, its better than making up own chapter and they are kinda known for their participation in Armageddon, and for the Ultramarine readers in "Killing Grounds" as they were mentioned there ^^
    Dec 31, 2013
  8. WanderingJester
    WanderingJester
    To each his own I guess *shrug*
    Dec 31, 2013
  9. Uriel1339
    Uriel1339
    I guess so ^^ anyway you collecting TT miniatures?

And Steelfang is a nice GM, but too info-less for my taste *perhaps I am just providing too much info in my RP's so that I think its the gold standard lol!*
    Dec 31, 2013