Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by SorcererAlhendors

1. WanderingJester
    WanderingJester
    um... not quite sure how to respond to that...
    Dec 27, 2013
  2. SorcererAlhendors
    SorcererAlhendors
    Apologies, I have been attempting to learn Low Gotic...
    Dec 27, 2013
  3. WanderingJester
    WanderingJester
    "AhI see, well don't worry brother techmarine, the codex specifically states that all space marines should allow any and all machine spirits to be solely interacted by a qualified techmarine. It also calls for frequent upkeep of equipments to maximize combat efficiency, so you'll have no trouble from me in terms of 'Respecting' the machines spirits, so long as they do not go against the Codex." -Linkin
    Dec 27, 2013
  4. DecisiveRaindrop
    DecisiveRaindrop
    Oh hey, an Iron Father... I... I accidentally blew up one of your landraiders when I tried to take it out for a joy ride... you guys should never trust me with any type of machinery.
    Dec 27, 2013
  5. DecisiveRaindrop
    DecisiveRaindrop
    Oh, and hey Jester.
    Dec 27, 2013
  6. WanderingJester
    WanderingJester
    "Hey Raindrop, you should let me know next time you go, that sounds fun" -Jester. Turning to the Blackshield, Linkin looked confused, "have you fought with this battle brother before? The Codex completely forbids the use of valued military equipment for recreational purposes, I really don't think you two should be using a firing platform, especially a land raider, like that..." -Linkin
    Dec 27, 2013
  7. DecisiveRaindrop
    DecisiveRaindrop
    Since when did Black Templars listen to rules?
    Dec 27, 2013
  8. WanderingJester
    WanderingJester
    "Um, I'm a Black Shield, Linkin (My other rp character) over there is a Red Scorpion, they're even more rigid when it comes to the Codex than the Ultramarines. And that's saying something."-Jester. Linkin stands proud, one hand on the inscription of the codex on his chestplate.
    Dec 28, 2013
  9. Angel_of_the_Storm
    Angel_of_the_Storm
    Strict...
    The Tempest Hunters are less strict, and more carefree.
    Dec 29, 2013
  10. WanderingJester
    WanderingJester
    "Ur... what were we talking about again? Linkin wandered off to read the codex again -___-" -Jester
    Dec 29, 2013
  11. Angel_of_the_Storm
    Angel_of_the_Storm
    He really needs to stop.
    Dec 29, 2013
  12. DecisiveRaindrop
    DecisiveRaindrop
    what also needs to stop is the alerts I am getting from you two :P
    Dec 29, 2013