Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by Uriel1339

1. Kilgar
    Kilgar
    Ich wusste es nicht zuerst entweder ^ ^ Und ich zog nach kurzem München (2 Monat) aus Ungarn. Ich noch lernen Deutsch, und ich bin mit dem Wörterbuch, um einige der Sachen, die ich weiß nicht, in Deutsch übersetzen xD
    Und ja es war eine interessante kleine Info über den SC =) Learned es vor ein paar Jahren ^ ^ Ich denke, man kann immer noch Informationen über sie schwimmt auf dem Internet.
    Oct 27, 2013
  2. Uriel1339
    Uriel1339
    ohhhh sry then for annoying you with german! Have fun learning german though, lol!
    Oct 27, 2013
  3. Kilgar
    Kilgar
    I do hope we can talk in german next time ;) Its not an easy language :D Hehe, and you havent annoyed me at all :D no worries ^^
    Oct 28, 2013
  4. Uriel1339
    Uriel1339
    Yeah it's not easy.... believe me.... most germans don't even talk proper german and even less write it... ^^
    Oct 28, 2013
  5. Kilgar
    Kilgar
    Good to know :P Any good advice ? :D
    Oct 28, 2013
  6. Uriel1339
    Uriel1339
    keep the "Die, Der, Das" stuff in mind.... In english you only got "The" .... so try to not mess that stuff up ^^ other than that: play games in german voice, english subtitles (I learned english while I was 6 years old thanks of untranslated PS1 games which were all english and I spammed my dad to tell me what that stuff means)
    Oct 28, 2013
  7. Kilgar
    Kilgar
    oh sweet :3 actually learned english the same way XD that... and the old cartoon network X)
    Oct 29, 2013
  8. Uriel1339
    Uriel1339
    Yeah old cartoon network.... good times.... But in germany we had the programs from them in german lol!

Videogames also taught me a lot of strategy and math.... I don't know why everybody thinks they make you go stupid, perhaps if you play only Super Mario and such yea... but strategy & RPG games actually help you lol! (studies have a proof of this)
    Oct 29, 2013
  9. Kilgar
    Kilgar
    Aye =) there way recently a research in USA, that proved that playing strategy games and logic games (like Civilisation, Starcraft, ect.) actually makes our our cognitive thinking better :3 so we got a legal excuse to play such games XD
    Oct 29, 2013
  10. Uriel1339
    Uriel1339
    I was referring to exactly that one ^^
    Oct 29, 2013
  11. Kilgar
    Kilgar
    Sweet :D Oh btw did you move to USA recently or... ? That will be a shame, we cant play on the same server X) Ah well =)
    Oct 29, 2013
  12. Uriel1339
    Uriel1339
    I moved to the US last year ^^ And well.... most likely there will be worldwide servers so don't worry ... for now, lol!
    Oct 29, 2013