Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by ruititadiogo

1. Krayt
    Krayt
    RageQuitting the game instead of trying to get better , nice mentality , goodbye
    Apr 15, 2018
  2. volimnir0
    volimnir0
    Probably he said that he will delete the game if he loses to you but you choose the way to picking on him by saying RogoQoottong tho gomo onstood of tryong to got bottor, noco montoloty, goodbyo. At least he accepts the shame to be defeated by a person like you... I would kill myself if I have defeated by you. I hope we would do duel some day.
    Dec 5, 2018
  3. Krayt
    Krayt
    Voli you dont know anything about this stop being retarded
    Dec 5, 2018
  4. volimnir0
    volimnir0
    Don't need to know anything about it, it is obvious, retard. I know you enough and this scenario is obvious, stop being an idiot.
    Dec 5, 2018
  5. Krayt
    Krayt
    I never dueled with him , i actually never saw him ingame , so ye you dont know shit
    Dec 5, 2018
  6. volimnir0
    volimnir0
    As I put there "Probably." I still hold my justification. It was just a conclusion out of the context. You don't need to know the actual context to do that it's human being thing. When you see, you come to conclusions. Well since he said you win I suppose it was a duelling, what could it be?
    Dec 5, 2018
  7. volimnir0
    volimnir0
    Or why would he just want to delete the game just because you won something? I suppose it was just an arguing and you maybe told him that he should deleting his game. Then now you are being manipulative and saying him that he's RageQuitting and giving up to git gud? lol. I'm pretty sure he was just being sarcastic and had a big laugh at your face when making this comment.
    Dec 5, 2018
  8. Krayt
    Krayt
    again , you have 0knowledge on anything at hand here and make assumptions based on your non existant knowledge
    Dec 5, 2018
  9. volimnir0
    volimnir0
    Like you come to fake conclusions while you have 0 knowledge on anything, eh? I don't need to have a knowledge on anything at hand here to come to conclusions on this topic. I don't need to have an existant knowledge to make assumptions. It's obvious. And if it's the case then tell what it was.
    Dec 5, 2018
  10. Krayt
    Krayt
    you can make assuptions but dont cry if you are wrong
    Dec 5, 2018
  11. volimnir0
    volimnir0
    Are you fucking kidding me? You kid, seriously think that I'm crying? Bwahahahahahahaha yeah I'm crying just because you say that I'm wrong even while say nothing else, not even explaining the statement, so I will keep that some of my "wrong conclusions" then. ;D I'm doing assumptions and you are one who's crying. bwahahahahahahaha.
    Dec 5, 2018
  12. Krayt
    Krayt
    "Are you fucking kidding me? You kid, seriously think that I'm crying? Bwahahahahahahaha"
    Dec 5, 2018
  13. volimnir0
    volimnir0
    "Voli you dont know anything about this stop being retarded"
    Dec 5, 2018
  14. volimnir0
    volimnir0
    Are you fucking kidding me? You kid, seriously think that I'm crying? Bwahahahahahahaha
    Dec 5, 2018
  15. volimnir0
    volimnir0
    "Voli you dont know anything about this stop being retarded"
    Dec 5, 2018