Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by Thraxxxus-Melee-Boi

1. Njord-Halfhand
    Njord-Halfhand
    @Ash this is a deal with the devil. You're morally bankrupt. @Oveur why would I be banned? For simply pointing to the fact that Proteus made another account specifically to defame, harass and insult another forum member? So I'm harassing others for pointing out the fact that they're breaking forum rules?
    Apr 15, 2018
  2. Njord-Halfhand
    Njord-Halfhand
    Ash since when does reiterating and doubling down on broken aspects of game play in hopes of seeing said broken content being fixed qualify as harassment? When does "whistle blowing" in hopes of cleaning up the forums constitute harassment? You're making up rules as you go along.
    Apr 15, 2018
  3. Njord-Halfhand
    Njord-Halfhand
    FYI @Ash I have all of this info on file. @Proteus I've filed for copyright infringement actions for you uploading, altering and using my videos on Youtube to harass and defame me.
    Apr 15, 2018
  4. Oan-Mkoll
    Oan-Mkoll
    its funny that you actually think that this is proteus lol
    Apr 16, 2018
  5. Njord-Halfhand
    Njord-Halfhand
    Regardless of who it is or is not, that doesn't change the fact that the entire account was created to slander, harass and defame a fellow community member.
    Apr 16, 2018
  6. Njord-Halfhand
    Njord-Halfhand
    It also doesn't change the fact that Asheru is clearly morally corrupt and lacks a moral compass. An individual with the power to keep our forums clean and enforce the rules chooses to instead look the other way when it comes to his buddies who are clearly and egregiously breaking the rules and instead he chooses to badger and harass those of us who simply want to make the game better.
    Apr 16, 2018
  7. ProteusVM
    ProteusVM
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

Semper Fi, Njord. Come at me :^).
    Apr 16, 2018
  8. ProteusVM
    ProteusVM
    Sorry for shitting up your wall BTW @Asheru but I suppose it doesn't matter anymore.
    Apr 16, 2018
  9. Asheru
    Asheru
    ... What the hell is going on???
    Apr 16, 2018
  10. ProteusVM