Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by Nikandreos

1. Asheru
    Asheru
    Your witch hunt is getting old my friend, I'm sure your going to point out alpha tests where I took vehicles into areas and how I had access to the Banshee before others did. None of which are against the rules as I was testing for the devs but once again your minds made up no matter what. Its just sad your wrong.
    Mar 17, 2018
  2. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    I'm not sure if you any integrity, you most likely do not. Unfortunately you secured your own reputation is tarnished for a long time to come. I'm not the only one who's spoken out against you or knows about you. This will most likely be your only mod position you will ever have with a company of a game. And the money is running out fast I'm assuming to upkeep the servers, with dev team take vacation after vacation.
    Mar 17, 2018
  3. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    -Have any integrity-
    Mar 17, 2018
  4. ProteusVM
    ProteusVM
    Get a life Nikandreos.
    Mar 17, 2018
  5. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    I do my German friend
    Mar 18, 2018
  6. Asheru
    Asheru
    Do find something better to do than make glass threats and accusations I am sure most people don't look at my profile to see you complaining and making claims that no one believes or cares about.
    Mar 19, 2018
  7. Asheru
    Asheru
    *false
    Mar 19, 2018
  8. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    You're joking right, you do understand I show JJ saying Devs do not support Favoritism and yet showed another dev supporting favoritism. Time to get that young seeing checked.
    Mar 19, 2018
  9. Asheru
    Asheru
    More than likely Im older than you my friend but that is neither here or there. Anyway as this back and forth is getting old I am going to stop responding anymore. I told you before if you try and spam posts I will deal with them but as you have not posted again there is no reason for us to be after each other. Have a good one!
    Mar 19, 2018
  10. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    Yes not on ec fourms you are right about that.
    Mar 19, 2018