Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by Nikandreos

1. Asheru
    Asheru
    I wouldn't suggest it but you are your own person and can do what you think is best. I am also my own person and will do what I think is best for the forums and if you spam them then the best thing will be to remove you.
    Mar 12, 2018
  2. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    Unfortunately I do not mind doing a fight of attrition
    Mar 12, 2018
  3. Asheru
    Asheru
    That is up to you but it's not a fight you will win. Read what I said in your locked post.
    Mar 12, 2018
  4. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    You understand I can make account on end with no limited number right. And if i'm not mistaken Mod is not a job a appointed position so in less you're ready to stay on forums 24/7, Do you really think you're going to win?
    Mar 12, 2018
  5. Asheru
    Asheru
    You would be surprised how much I am on.
    Mar 12, 2018
  6. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    I'm more surprised by the mod abuse. but every time you do it is more ammo for me.
    Mar 12, 2018
  7. Nikandreos
  8. Asheru
    Asheru
    What mod abuse? Your thread was locked because you were given an answer how to resolve your issue. If you don't like that answer well I'm sorry but that's the only way to deal with devs
    Mar 12, 2018
  9. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    I'm kinda applauded as you said what mod abuse when you are the main mod complained about and nothing has been done about you.
    Mar 12, 2018
  10. Asheru
    Asheru
    Well as I don't abuse mod powers I don't know what your talking about. Like I said moderators for discord channels have nothing to do with EC
    Mar 12, 2018
  11. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    Unfortunately I could only post images up to 6.
    Mar 13, 2018
  12. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    Mar 13, 2018
  13. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    Understand I have so many instances of you breaking tos or doing something scummy. this is not slander it something you got caught doing, The more you lie abuse the community the more you destroy your reputation. you can not per say be black listed such as the devs can be as mod is not a job but you made sure your own self there you are hated in the Ec community.
    Mar 13, 2018
  14. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    So regardless If I had said nothing or not you would of still been hated.
    Mar 13, 2018
  15. Asheru
    Asheru
    Yep as you can see from what was said it was an accident I was trying to catch someone at full speed and got launched over the wall, I also instantly got out of the area without killing the guy I was after cause I know better than to exploit. Next.
    Mar 13, 2018
  16. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    My bullshit meter just broke. what you just said is you were going full speed at someone who was going near a barricade you know you're not suppose to go over but did so anyways.
    Mar 13, 2018
  17. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    That's like someone saying I only cheated for 1.5 seconds and then stopped cheating. They still cheated
    Mar 13, 2018
  18. Asheru
    Asheru
    Well you have fun with that. If you cant understand that the momentum of the tank caused me to jump the wall then there is no hope for you.
    Mar 13, 2018
  19. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    Exploit is an exploit mate if you cant relies that theirs no hope for you.
    Mar 13, 2018
  20. Asheru
    Asheru
    Seeing as you don't understand what an exploit it and what an accident is I am happy to say we are done talking here. Have a good one.
    Mar 13, 2018
  21. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    You mods tend to use the "Accident" excuses alot.
    Mar 14, 2018
  22. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    And by a lot I mean every time you get caught doing something you know you're not suppose to do.
    Mar 14, 2018
  23. Asheru
    Asheru
    So one time makes me the worst sinner ever in your book. Good thing your not my parent.
    Mar 14, 2018
  24. Nikandreos
    Nikandreos
    I'm pretty you have done things like this more then once as it seems.
    Mar 14, 2018
  25. Asheru
    Asheru
    Is that English or did you forget part of what you were saying? And no I do not exploit things just because but you have it in your mind that I do and nothing I say will change that so you just don't stop believing.
    Mar 14, 2018