Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by The-Forge-Dragon

1. Faeruin
    Faeruin
    Okay 'umie/mon-keigh im not alone who thinks in that way. Lots of orks and eldar do such. Noone wants to play 5v10 10v20 matches. Only CSM still perform good. As CSM, my dear, i shit outta LSM and teabag them to death.

And its time for doomsaying. Game is derailing with nobrakes! Check daily online 400-1200 and have no illusions for that.
    May 18, 2017
  2. The-Forge-Dragon
    The-Forge-Dragon
    Okay? I'm just asking if it was you or not...

A yes or no would suffice.
    May 18, 2017
  3. Jimmy_Neutron
    Jimmy_Neutron
    You call for a boycott on our campaign for no better reason then you don't want us to win, how immature are you? I'm putting this here and not on a thread because I'm not going to demonise you in the way you so callously and publicly do to us.
    May 18, 2017
  4. Jimmy_Neutron
    Jimmy_Neutron
    You're to stubborn to actually look into the facts and data on the game that clearly shows Space Marines queuing 25 mins+, not being able to find games, lack of enemies, >40% win rate, and you dismiss any and all claims about balancing under the pretense that people are just bitching.
    May 18, 2017
  5. Jimmy_Neutron
    Jimmy_Neutron
    You don't have to agree with me but what you're doing is not okay, pull your head out and stop trying to disparage the name of an entire faction that is essentially keeping this game alive.
    May 18, 2017