Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by Maensith

1. Xanxas
    Xanxas
    I would say yes, but I live near Trazyn. I'm used to it by this point. I also hope you don't think I only have a single monolith. That would be rather shameful. If you want something for a warfleet, I would recommend a megalith if you plan on not using an actual ship. The first line applies here as well.
    Apr 20, 2017
  2. Maensith
    Maensith
    That would be very kind of you, Nemesor. I'm going to the Ghoul Stars, Valgul's Bone Kingdom, to uncover the cure from the Flayer virus - would you like to join me? Your wisdom would be of utmost help
    Apr 20, 2017
  3. Xanxas
    Xanxas
    I would love to join you. Tis a nasty place though. Never have I been more glad that we no longer have the organs to smell rotting flesh. I would suggest we ask Maynarkh for help, specifically the slayer of the Flayer Kutlakh, but they have....Issues. Also I despise Kutlakh and his inability to follow orders the ONE TIME IT MATTERS GODAMNIT KUTLAKH YOU HAD ONE JOB! One, one job.
    Apr 20, 2017
  4. Maensith
    Maensith
    That's nice, the warfleet is being gathered and prepared for the long-term voyage, I'll seek your advice and assistance very soon, noble Nemesor. May the Silent King look beneficially upon your dynasty!
    Apr 21, 2017
  5. Xanxas
    Xanxas
    And may the tides of war flow ever in your favor.
    Apr 21, 2017