Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by Virgil_Corbec

1. Virgil_Corbec
    Virgil_Corbec
    It doesn't have to be Deathwatch either I am cool with any RP game you make. I just want to be a part of it. :)
    Oct 2, 2016
  2. DeranVendar
    DeranVendar
    Well friend I appreciate your interest. I'm actually doing our current DW mission as a wrap up before I put it on pause again for a while since I've kind of lost my fire for it. However I do intend to start a Chaos Marine Rp in its place afterwards and you're more than welcome to hop in on that!
    Oct 2, 2016
  3. Virgil_Corbec
    Virgil_Corbec
    Oh man! I would love to do that! When will it begin?
    Oct 2, 2016
  4. DeranVendar
    DeranVendar
    Not sure, depends how fast this mission moves along. We're at like the 3/4 mark before mission end. However I intend to begin hammering out the details for the Chaos RP itself sooner rather than later.
    Oct 2, 2016
  5. Virgil_Corbec
    Virgil_Corbec
    Well okay. I will try to keep an eye out for it. Thanks!
    Oct 2, 2016
  6. DeranVendar
    DeranVendar
    I'll tag ya when the OOC thread starts up. In the meantime check out some of the other RPs about, a lot of good stuff around here.
    Oct 2, 2016
  7. Virgil_Corbec
    Virgil_Corbec
    I will! And again, thanks!
    Oct 2, 2016
  8. Virgil_Corbec
    Virgil_Corbec
    Actually...I am kinda thinking about starting my own RP thread for fun. Do you have any tips? :) Or should I wait?
    Oct 2, 2016
  9. Virgil_Corbec
    Virgil_Corbec
    I think I will do it! It can be an extension of another project that I am doing!
    Oct 2, 2016
  10. DeranVendar
    DeranVendar
    Well first things first I suggest you introduce yourself in the Roleplaying Tavern thread. Ask for advice there and you're bound to get answers.
    Oct 2, 2016