Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by VeravolCeyrsilde

1. Maensith
    Maensith
    Greetings :). I do indeed, you want to make a voyage into the Frozen Desert Kadath? ), I can be your guide (for a price, of course, a terrible one...)
    Aug 10, 2016
  2. VeravolCeyrsilde
    VeravolCeyrsilde
    (Sorry, alerts don't trip my emails, so I don't notice as fast as I'd like.)
    Actually, I was gonna ask if you wanted to read my own work. A few other HP fans who have read it liked it a lot :p
    Aug 10, 2016
  3. Maensith
    Maensith
    I'd like to, but because I love HP art doesnt mean I can truly assess art of other people - I'm not a writer myself ))
    Aug 10, 2016
  4. VeravolCeyrsilde
    VeravolCeyrsilde
    Am I being off putting?
    Well, anyways, I ask merely because you like Lovecraft, I don't mind if your response is as banal as "cool" or "me no likey" :P
    Anyways, it's a convo with others. Zcee included.
    ... guess I'll leave it at that :I
    Aug 10, 2016
  5. Maensith
    Maensith
    No, not off putting, I just want to say that my opinion wont properly reflect your writing skills since I'm not a professional myself.

But if it's ok, then sure, why not. What's your story about? What Lovecraft's cycle you got inspiration from - Cthulhu Myths, Dreams in the Witch House or dream voyages of Randolph Carter?
    Aug 10, 2016
  6. VeravolCeyrsilde
    VeravolCeyrsilde
    It's not done, mostly setting up for the "spooks" and twists, right now.
    Here, lemme invite you~
    (It's a bit jumbled, so I will give you the starting page in the convo. The rest is my setting work for another setting entirely.)
    Aug 10, 2016
  7. Maensith
    Maensith
    Alright, I'll need some time to familiarize myself with existing contents, be patient ))
    Aug 10, 2016
  8. VeravolCeyrsilde
    VeravolCeyrsilde
    Okay, okay xP
    I gotta go to slejp, doe :c
    Good night, and I hope you enjoy the story shtuff~~
    Aug 10, 2016
  9. Maensith
    Maensith
    Sleep? Where do you live? ))
    Aug 10, 2016
  10. VeravolCeyrsilde