Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by ZceeNook

1. Maensith
    Maensith
    That was very impressive, scion of necrontyr )). I guess you've read much more wh40k novels then I did for your posts are more sublime.

Actually this is the thing I love in wh40k - codices and novels with its incredibly interesting universe, never actually played a single tabletop game
    Jun 20, 2016
  2. ZceeNook
    ZceeNook
    I only read 2 novels XD. Everything else is due to years of PnP and RP. Even Larping. Reading lovecraftian horror and all the Necron codexes

Watching Docter who. transformers and psycology related programs.

I guess i am just really into Necrons and How they work.
    Jun 20, 2016
  3. Maensith
    Maensith
    Ah, Lovecraft, my favourite writer, been rereading him for several years, all novels are masterpieces. Many entities and entire atmosphere from his art can be seen in wh40k - Old Ones, Elder Gods, some daemons look very similar to Tsatogguah, Ghatanotoa, Cthulhu, Azatoth, Shub-Niggurath and Nyarlathotep
    Jun 20, 2016
  4. ZceeNook
    ZceeNook
    Lovecraft birthed the fundation for 40k no wonder that we hear so many referances to him all the time.

The ctan did lose their main fear force when shattered into shards but they are pretty impressive still.

I learned from what ward did and saw how he did it wrong.
    Jun 20, 2016
  5. Maensith
    Maensith
    But only eldar with their psyche can dare to repeat Randolf Carter's dream-search quest for frozen desert Kadath and face terrible Nyarlathotep, herald and spirit of nuclear chaos daemon-sultan Azatoth )
    Jun 20, 2016
  6. ZceeNook
    ZceeNook
    Loved that story. such deep levels of Dreaming and imagination.

But only the Necrons can stop the forces of chaos as the eldar ones did with their elder sign. and truely starve the warp into a more enslaveble thing than it currently is.
    Jun 20, 2016
  7. ZceeNook
    ZceeNook
    I just wrote Eldar instead of Elder... Shards dang it!
    Jun 20, 2016