Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by Elifas

1. Philos
    Philos
    I honestly was just going to do this for the community.

What did you have in mind ? I will totally make additional threads. I am just not sure what the best way to go about it is.

If you have any ideas on how it would be the best way, but all mean I will go with it. You can create a thread if you would like. The Calls to Arms is meant to bring the community together. What ever you think is good, lets do it.
    Feb 29, 2016
  2. Elifas
    Elifas
    i just think it will be awesome to make a group conversation on EC forums between warband leaders, like sharr, Sigvald, Kane101 and etc.
    Send invite there as an official tournamenr or something =)
    Feb 29, 2016
  3. Elifas
    Elifas
    If you will need any of my help, like contact warlords and invite to event personaly, i can offer you a big help, just ask me if you need anything bro =)
    Feb 29, 2016
  4. Philos
    Philos
    If you want to contact all the warlords / clan captain and make a conversation or thread I would think thats a great idea. The more people involved the more fun it will be and better.
    Feb 29, 2016
  5. Philos
    Philos
    It would be great to get the clans involved as much as the everyday gamer as well :D. Its the number 1 post on reddit currently, so think a quite a few people know, this is going to be great.
    I will take any help, and lets get the whole community together. What makes a great game is the people in it, we need a good fun core group of people from all factions, guilds, play styles, ect.

Thanks for the help man !!
    Feb 29, 2016
  6. Elifas
    Elifas
    List of informed warbands of chaos - Lash, SoL, CSM, SV, LoA, HoD, SoM, H13, Faithless song and far more, contacted warlords via steam chat personaly.
    awaited ammount of players - 600+
    SM were informed too, again - personaly.
    Trying to contact streamers like DJpenguin/Zoran the Bear.
    If you will play chaos - addme on steam
    Feb 29, 2016
  7. Elifas
  8. Philos
    Philos
    Added.

Thanks for the help. We will keep this training rolling and see how many people we can load up and bring with us.
    Feb 29, 2016